Do you think you are ready to die, tomorrow let's say?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hello friends! I have a question for you. Are you ready to die? As necros we must always be prepared...

Truth is no one wants to die, our deaths seem distant to us...its always that other people die. LoL! In reality we are approaching our ends with each day passed, each post on this forum.

Most of us will have horrific deaths - painful diseases, shocking accidents or even a surprise murder.

You never know. :sm (33):

Personally I wanna die but I pray I croak peacefully in my sleep. I'd hate to be ill for months, drag around like a dog and shit my pants although I know deaddirty would love that.

:sm (43):

So R.I.P. guys (and girls!) we are all gonna die, I wonder if I will end up posted on a forum? :sm (22):

Maybe someone will jerk to my corpse, people would comment on my dead body and even vote for me??

:skull:

That is so perverted!!!!

I do not care if I die, although i know someone and others who will be distressed alot.

When i was Ill, there was a high chance of me dying if I could not be saved.

But it made me more down to earth, live life to the fullest, and if I die, well, so be it then!

But I hope I die not all mangled up....preferrably shot or stabbed...

Nah, I'd rather live till the apocalypse when disaster shreds the planet and I'm one of the 10% of population who survive to fend off the zombies that raise from the massive amounts of chemical waste from destroyed factories poisoning the ground with a corrupting nature that defiles the dead. Much more interesting then dieing.

When I do die I hope I'm sent to hell and my soul is shaped into a viciously sexy demon where I participate in kinky gore orgies with other demons while being trained for the day heaven and hell are released into the world to battle demon against angel for the claim over the Earth.

Nah, I'd rather live till the apocalypse when disaster shreds the planet and I'm one of the 10% of population who survive to fend off the zombies that raise from the massive amounts of chemical waste from destroyed factories poisoning the ground with a corrupting nature that defiles the dead.

You've watched too many movies mate.

I think I am ready. I have my own fantasy as to how I want to go.

Please tell us your fantasy?

I have but people seem to believe we're all going to die in 3-4 years, so maybe they've watched more movies then I have. :)

That whole Obama having 4 years to save the world thing. Plus the Planet X thing. ;/

I have my doubts but it sounds exciting doesn't it?

I think I won't survive for 4 years.

Its 20'C here in February when it should be -20'C.

I think we will burn in the summer. Last few summers were unbearable here mate, in excess of 43'C.

Maybe we'll start seeing people carrying umbrellas in the summertime to keep from frying. like what Michael Jackson does. :p

Its 20'C here in February when it should be -20'C.

I think we will burn in the summer. Last few summers were unbearable here mate, in excess of 43'C.
I don't understand. What temperature is that in American?
I'm not ready to die. I want to grow old, but sometimes I fantasize about being murdered young by a necro who will love my corpse, or maybe getting killed and bringing joy to some necro morgue worker. I would be honored to be ogled at as a cdg on this forum.:skull:

Nobody wants to die. i've always thought those who commit suicide are stupid. there's a saying in Chinese " living a terrible life is better than die a comfortable death" . we often hear people say " i would rather die than ..." but when that time really comes, i think most of us will react the same way---struggle to survive...even those who believe in after-lives are afraid of death. i have an aunt who is a buddist. she burn incense three times a day to pray for heath and a long life when she go around preaching to people how we will have a second life after death...

Back