Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
15-year-old Angel from Sofia stabbed a man to death on a busy crossroads, managed to escape and then for the next two months stabbed several women at bus stops and parks.

Last week police managed to catch him after cordoning off an entire neighbourhood.

Angel suffers from schizophrenia and to him people looked like dragons and aliens and he had a mission to kill them.

Angel is not fit to stand trial and will be locked in a mental hospital.

Angel is no angel!

He was visiting a psychiatrist in Sofia regularly, his father took him.

During one of their session he said to the shrink, "I killed a man and I feel awful about it".

The psychiatrist didn't take him seriously. :dunno:

Meatpie, this is the kind of story I like. Serial killers are fascinating (sick fuckers I know, but interesting). 15 is so young, most are between 20 and 35 years of age. And I prefer when the victims are male and young and cute:hahahahha: and I wonder if and when he will be released; in the U.S. we don't really know what to do with murderers that are that young. BTW that guard on the right in pic looks like he needs to be my next lover:hearthrob:

Most murderers have some form of psychiatric illness. in the US they let people out of mental institutions once a psychiatrist says they are cured. I wonder if that is true for this guy - when will he get out on the street?

Am I schizophrenic? To me many people look like GIANT ASSHOLES. Though I have no urge to kill any :-(

Back