phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
In the U.S.A. blacks can say what they want about whites or gays:

Ugly fucker

Tracy Morgan's 30 Rock costar, Tina Fey, is coming to her friend's defense after Morgan apologized for violent, anti-gay jokes he made during a stand-up routine in Nashville on June 3.

Telling TMZ she is glad Morgan apologized, Fey, 41, says she was deeply disturbed by his rant, and his words are not indicative of the Morgan she knows.

"The violent imagery of Tracy's rant was disturbing to me at a time when homophobic hate crimes continue to be a life-threatening issue for the GLBT Community," Fey told the site Friday night, hours after Morgan, 42, offered a public apology saying he "clearly went too far."

During his bit, Morgan joked that he'd stab his son if he ever said he was gay.

Morgan's hate-filled speech "doesn't line up with the Tracy Morgan I know, who is not a hateful man and is generally much too sleepy and self-centered to ever hurt another person," says Fey.

"I hope for his sake that Tracy's apology will be accepted as sincere by his gay and lesbian coworkers at 30 Rock, without whom Tracy would not have lines to say, clothes to wear, sets to stand on, scene partners to act with, or a printed-out paycheck from accounting to put in his pocket," Fey's statement to TMZ continued.

In his public apology, issued to Us Weekly Friday, Morgan said, "I'm not a hateful person and don't condone any kind of violence against others...even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context."

But many groups charge that Morgan's apology isn't enough. Says Jody Huckaby, Executive Director of PFLAG Nation: "At a time when bullying and harassment of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth is at an all-time high - when kids are being assaulted, are dying - to joke about committing violence against a child is outrageous and reprehensible. As a celebrity, Mr. Morgan needs to understand that his words have power."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly

I don't buy his apology. He did it to keep his job. I bet he's not feeling any remorse saying those awful joke inside.

His so called joke was inappropriate considering there have been many gay youths killed because of being bullied. Saying that he'd stab his kids if they acted gay can be seen as supporting those bullies. imho.

In the US you pay too much attention to niggers. Muslims and gypsies are beaten hard by whites in Bulgaria and they don't dare speak out, let alone appear on TV.

Muslims should go to Turkey, gypsies to India and niggers to Africa, they will all feel at home and the white population will be much more happier and relaxed too.

Well, unfortunately, American liberals decided that America has to pay them back for 'slavery' that happened hundreds of years ago.

An attack on gay's raises your eyebrows, but you turn around and put down, gypsies, "niggers" That come in all colors by the way, etc. How sad! As a minority, you don't understand what you are doing? We have a rainbow flag, to except diversity. PRATIC IT! There are good and bad in everyone. The white, "supream" race continues to embarress themselves with their self worth!

You can't even spell, I am 100% you are black.

i visite sophia in 1994 with my parent, for traveling in greece ,sorry but sophia its a beautiful city , but very bad people ,when you see people in this city you think all are fucking thief and mafia,bulgarian, and serbian ,romanian = one shit ,they are the the mexican and the arab of europe , they fucked up all europe and the beautiful scandinavia with drug and prostitue and other shit , a lot of racism, hate a man because his skin is soo stupid, i hate niggers , not because are black , because 80% of niggers are thief and criminel

I don't hate people but it's a fact that 90% of gypsies here are thiefs, the police admit it and announce it regularly in their crime statistics.

Gypsies don't want to be educated and when the government gives them work they start to complain and prefer to be on welfare than keep with a job, it's like the world owes them a living.

Education here is free for all children yet gypsy parents don't send their kids to school and keep them home teaching them the craft of stealing and street begging.

Frankly, I'm stunned no one has bothered to turn Morgan over to the tender mercies of his local Child Welfare Department...He declared openly his intention to slaughter his children if they turned out to be gay. Many, many, multiple violations in most jurisditctions. This should be investigated and he and his spouse should have their custodial capacity of their children investigated for his threats.

Back