I cooked toast.. :)

:sm (57):

Excellent!

Well frankly, its not so bad then, a bit of a diet want harm you, healthy food, exercise thats really great and will help you beat this fucking disease.

Last question and I leave you alone: Are you in pain?

No, I am not in any pain.

Thank goodness for that

:sm (31):You are not that bad actually, you have done a great deal to remain healthy I know which makes me proud.

You serve as an example to us how people, throw diet and intelligence can live a happy life in the face of illness and adversery.

Just like Arrow!

You guys never cease to amaze me, he was down with H1N1 and still managed to find time and post on the forum!

Real studs!!!! :sm (63):

I love you both! :sm (52):

chili w/ tofu, primavera sauce, pork tenderloin...blah blah blah.( i work in a kitchen)

Indian Chokapata rice and tomatoes!!!

Post pics please.

Fired pumpkin with yoghurt and garlic today.

642_427.JPG

More of the same but another high-resolution pic.

Roast pumpkin with youghurt and garlic.

Just a quick microwave snack, high on fat and calories, but something I have to eat to get more fat into my body.

My BMI is 20,2, and that is not good either!!

You have to ear more fruit.

Watermelons are good for the kidneys.

Too bad fruit contains alot of Kalium.

Kalium is excreted by the kidneys as a byproduct. Because my kidneys do not work correctly, Kalium will be released into my bloodstream, instead of being peed out.

Too much Kalium in the bloodstream, will change the rhythm of the heart, sending it into disharmonious beating.

And maybe cause me to have a heartattack!!

:( That really sucks.

Does all fruit contain kalium?

Yes, including vegetables and chocolate...

I am allowed 2000 to 2500 mg of Kalium per day

But you can still have small amounts?

I mean life without chocolate sucks.

Yes, I can have ;)

Want to feed me chocolate In September Pieman??

I will buy you a dieteray one yup.

You will be on healthy food from the nearby open market, I don't want you collapsing, or I might taka advantage of you.

Arrow will then fly in and kill me with a sword in the chest....or arrow straight to the heart.

Back