na na na, naughty!! just had two cheese/ham croissants (?) 2 brötchen with meatsalad, 0,5 liter milk (still drunk because a very good dj job tonight)

You guys are gourmets compared to how we eat here in the USA !!!

We eat lots of frozen dinners we microwave and buy pre-cut, pre-washed salads and canned soup which we just put milk or water in and heat up in microwave, too.

We Americans don't like to spend time cooking..or we go to huge buffet restaurants where we can get anything to eat....sirloin steaks, chicken, spaghetti, salads, sea foods, all kinds of breads, deserts.

We Americans are very lazy and don't like to spend time cooking or washing dishes.

We here can even have meals prepared and brought to our doors !!

Lots of Americans just go out and buy hamburgers from McDonald's or Burger King's..
or go out and eat pizzas, have them delivered, too.

Hey Arrow stud, when the Great Depression is over I will cum to Chicagoland and prepare you some of my best meals.

Fuck McDonalds and Burger King, they stink and they make you FAT!

Fatties have a higher risk of croaking from heart disease or even nastier shit like cancer. :(((

this is my favorite dish. it's called "锅包肉". it is crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside and it tastes sour and sweet. this dish is very very hard to make. i think it takes a professinal to pull it off. first, you cut the meat into thin slices then you wrap it up with a paste of flour and eggs then you fried it in the oil. it might sounds easy to you guys, but there's lot more to it than just using the right ingredients. the fire is also very important. it has to be moderate. a little more or less than that will spoil the dish. in addition, the ingredients must be used in the right amount or it ruin the dish too. i once tried to make the dish following the instructions given by a cook book but i screw it up...even dog turned away from it.

Hey Arrow stud, when the Great Depression is over I will cum to Chicagoland and prepare you some of my best meals.

Fuck McDonalds and Burger King, they stink and they make you FAT!

Fatties have a higher risk of croaking from heart disease or even nastier shit like cancer. :(((

Hey PieMan..

Yer dishes you show here, they's made me very hungry, they look soooo gewd n' HEALTHY.....I had na-NO idea you is SUCHA ACE cha-CHEF !!!

You AMAZE me PieMan ..... you TRULY DO !

:sm (61)::sm (61)::sm (61)::sm (39)::sm (39)::sm (42)::sm (42):

Thanks Arrow. We necros are highly sophisticated individuals. :sm (26):

woyaokan1983, 锅包肉 looks great chineese cuisine is very interesting.

Today I cooked the following:

- 1 piece of steak, done. (And I never cooked steak befroe, so that was a surprise it went perfect in one go)
- Creamed spinach
- Boiled potatoes.

The steak was seasoned with garlic powder, to enhance the flavor. The rest was cooked without salt added.

Here is the pic of the meal. Enjoy!!

very healthy and tasty-looking.

creamed spinach? wtf, is the cream home-made?

Never tried this one before.

Hope these healthy meals help you recover more quickly and that you don't die or go on dialysis.

Granny made banitsa today.

002534941.jpg

I can't make it, too complicated.

Looks good, what is it?

Thanks. Not sure I'd go for the cheese banitsa, but the walnut apple and cinnamon type sounds great.

I guess DD just has a very big sweet tooth :)

I read the article, sounds delicious Pieman :)

Would love to eat one when i visit Sofia....

They don't they sell these at shops, all are home made. So we will travel away from Sofia to my granny's place, some 90 km away where she will prepare it for us.

Only grannys and professional cooks now how to do it.

They throw and spin the dough in the air.

Then i will add some extra time to my vacation trip then ;)

Back