looking for a victim into being a knock out buddy, NYC area. Message me and we can talk about it, perhaps play it out

NYC KNOCKOUT KIDNAPPER needs victims

It'll cost you £1.50 and a bag of chips - oh yeah, and a picture of Champion the Wonderhorse for me to gaze at as I go down. But I'm warning you, if you try to get through customs at Ringway with chloroform in your bag, you'll be arrested, spend a couple of nights in Belmarsh being gang-banged by the filth, and then you'll be deported back to Obamaland as an undesirable alien. (Brit police-dogs are specially trained to sniff out chloroform - trouble is, they keep passing out on the job.)

Experienced KO/kidnap victim in Lake Tahoe, CA. Have gone out on a wide variety of things including GHB, DXM, Ambien, benzos, and more. Would like to be drugged, stripped, raped on camera while unconscious and the video shared with the world.

Anybody wanna do it?

Looking to be a KO victim. Could travel in the Northwest, or you could come here. I'm not 20 something, but gym guy here...workout hard 6 times a week. Have pics if ya want 'em.

Gotta get money, quickly so that I'll be able to fly out to and meet all of you. You guys sound awesome!

Back