Best hatchet man I've seen. Really keeps his blade sharp. I've wanked to this video dozens of times and wish this dude would show us more of his work.

I'd swing the bat for certain. I'd make a Pinata out of him. Break both ankles and hang him upside down and start the party.

This is still my favorite go-to jack off video. The beating of a beautiful living body. The chopping of a beautiful dead body. Wish there was sound. Wish there were more like it. Does it turn anyone else on as much as it does me? Or am I just a lone perv on this one?

Last edited:
wow brutal but hot at the same time would love to be cut up like this after death

Isn't this that one government official's brother in Mexico? I remember when this video first came out, after I finished jerking off to it, I started reading the news articles about this victim. His sister was the lead government attorney against the drug cartels, so in turn, they responded by kidnapping her brother and torturing him. "Thanks, sis!"

Love this vid. First, nice smooth sexy body. Second, smashing it with the bat gets my dick harder than the bat. Third, the ax is super sharp, much more than most axes. Fourth, the ax chopping the soft butt meat, wishing I could chomp that soft butt meat. I wish I could wield the bat and the ax, and then chow down on all those pieces of that sexy corpse.

Back