PiercedChest

Transfixed Torso Thirster
Beautiful defiant stud gets shot up. Supreme artwork on his riddled body.

Thanks guys, for finding the film this scene came from. I only found this part on the net, and it didn't list the source.

Yeah ... that's right ... it's from the film "Salò" ... and there are much more better scenes ... Let's try to find them out ...

I watched Salo last night. Most of the film is a woman telling stories to piano music and four old Fascists humiliating the captive boys (and girls unfortunately). The last 10 minutes show some chosen naked captives tortured. I've posted that video under "naked boy torture".

Salo is one of my favorite movies. Uncomfortable to watch at times, and incredibly fascinating at others.

Salo is amazingly hot. My two favorite scenes are at the end of the movie - 1st) A hot twink is tied to the ground - stomach to the ground and while he is whipped on his bare ass, he squirms and struggles against his bounds. 2nd) I've jerked off so many times on the facial expression and reaction of the dark curly haired twink that is being held back while one of the fascists holds a lit candle up to the teen's exposed cock head.

Back