This site is awesome. Does anyone know of any others like it? I only know of BestGore but that site is slowly shutting down, which is a real shame because there is a ton of great content on there.

That's a shame - it was a good site, tough I noticed it wasn't being updated much recently.
The guy who ran it was a member here - can't remember the name, but if you're around maybe tell us what happened?

Google sometimes delete blogs they find offensive yet others remain like satanic cumshot blog. :noidea:

Google sometimes delete blogs they find offensive yet others remain like satanic cumshot blog. :noidea:

Lovely disgrace was deleted by the admin not by google , he have a lot of work ,and he didn't have a time

in this site he have a lot of fun and any respect for the dead people , he was a great site ,but visited just by 600 per day !!!!!!!!

my site its just a Blog ,but i post a serious news of crime and war in the world ,and visited by 2000 to 7000 visitore by day ,...last week was 25000 visite a Record ;)

Man, losing lovelydisgrace.com hurt. I thought it was well run, had good content and it had a layout that I could stand. Also, no hurp-durpy commentators.

Now where do I go to get good pictures of dead women?

Back