phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
THE BORGIAS......THIS PART IS WHERE THE MOOR COMES TO VISIT, AS A GUEST OF POPE ALEXANDER VI (RODRIGO BORGIA). HIS SON CARDINAL CESARE BORGIA BEFRIENDS DJEM, THE MOOR, BUT OTHER SON JUAN HAS MURDEROUS IDEAS

THE HANDSOME MOOR, DJEM

DJEM AND JUAN PLAYFULLY FIGHTING

DJEM DRINKING THE CANTARELLA AND GETTING VIOLENTLY SICK

CARDINAL CESARE COMFORTING THE POISONED HANDSOME MOOR

JUAN BORGIA NEEDS TO FINISH OFF THE HANDSOME MOOR, DJEM

JUAN USES A PILLOW TO SUFFOCATE THE HANDSOME MOOR

THE MOOR IS A BEAUTIFUL CORPSE

BACK TO CONSTANTINOPLE IN A BOX

Very nice! I always love those Moors of course.

The impossibly beautiful Luke Pasqualino is playing a stableboy who's messing around with the newlywed Lucrezia Borgia. It would be a such a shame if he came to a violent end if her husband were to find out...

The impossibly beautiful Luke Pasqualino is playing a stableboy who's messing around with the newlywed Lucrezia Borgia. It would be a such a shame if he came to a violent end if her husband were to find out...

I AGREE, HE IS IMPOSSIBLY BEAUTIFUL...............ALAS I FEAR HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Last edited:
What do you think will happen to him?

Damn, good buddy!

How can we warn 'im to get outta there? Whatta waste to see sucha a prime young stud offed !

Damn, good buddy!

How can we warn 'im to get outta there? Whatta waste to see sucha a prime young stud offed !

NOT MUCH............HE'S THINKING WITH :horny:THE OTHER HEAD

Yes, bad idea for the stable boy to fuck around with the boss' daughter. Very bad idea. I hope he is offed in a very sexy way, though!

Here is a pic of the stable boy who will surely be snuffed soon!

Thanks for pics and video. I've dvr'd all Borgia episodes so far and was going to watch in future, but now I'll have to watch asap!

how to snuff him? wolud watch!

I vote for Cardinal Cesare to have sex with him like he does with the boy in this clip, then sticking a knife between his ribs as he cums. After all cute stable boy could ruin all the family plots by destroying his sister's marriage.

Back