jon_b

Forum Elite
I try to keep my collection organized!!! While going through some older areas I kept coming across pics that I had marked as 'interesting' or 'good' or 'hot' even! Such pics are 'out there' already - but thought it might be fun to share my historical fantasies when I come across these gems.

Here is one marked good, interesting AND HOT!! - its dated 2000, from the Ivory Coast of Africa - I love the naked ass on the LHS :aha:

Do you remember it?

Cute killer shot dead

He was cute - he was also a thief & a killer. He was shot dead in a confrontation with Police. He is in my collection marked as 'HOT' Here he is before & after his run-in with police.

He was shot dead in October 2010 - do you remember him? :shock:

Yeah I remember him, I still have him in my collection but I didn't have the alive pic! Thanks! Do your notes say anything about his age?

young men tied up and killed

2 young men, hands tied behind backs killed and dumped :shock:

February 2010... do you remember?

Bangladesh Execution

Do you remember these? These guys were executed with bayonets. You can see the soldiers sticking them right in - in pic 2 you can see the bayonet goes through the guy and sticks out his back.

These remain among my favorites, despite their age. Originals dated 1971 - I collected them first in the 1990's - these are the best quality from my archive.

Amazing! I love black and whites! And no, I don't remember seeing these before. :number one: Excellent! Keep up the good work Jon :great:

Body of youth removed from car

He died when his car crashed upside down in water. He was 17 yrs old - this is dated April 2009 - 2 years ago - do you remember this accident?

Dead Viet Soldiers Show us cock

From the Vietnamese war - Dead Vietnamese soldiers show us their cocks- Among my favs from the Viet War - do you remember these interesting pics?

He died when his car crashed upside down in water. He was 17 yrs old - this is dated April 2009 - 2 years ago - do you remember this accident?

Yes, I do remember, I think there was a vid. I will look. I remember the dude being older, though.

You know, I have collected thousands of pics of CDGs over the years. I am wondering if I should post random ones and them all out there again for those who have not seen them?? I just don't guys bitching that the are reposts! Thoughts on that idea???

Post away Ricky, I think it's a great idea. You can even start your own thread like jon_b, I am sure it will become very popular, will drive all the newbies crazy. I know you have lots of quality stuff to share.

I agree with both of you guys - I particularly slanted this thread to reposting my older stuff ... if visitors don't want to see the reposts - they know not to come here. But I still get tons of pleasure from my older stuff - and its not always easy to get hold of anymore - so new collectors get a chance to pick it up and enjoy it too.

You have a GREAT collection rickyd - I agree with Meatpie - start a thread and share it - and I know even established collectors will come across gems that they don't have - or it may be better quality - I LOVE seeing your stuff m8 - go for it.
:yes:

To be honest most of the stuff in your thread jon was new to me, so everything depends on the prespective - what maybe a lame repost for some is brand new and hot for others

:circle jerk:

We definately encourage people to post doesn't really matter if it's old material or something you found today, it will always be interesting and new to someone.

Ricky's collection is vast, he had great threads on ogrish that were truly inspirational, I will never forget all the happy postings we did on ogrish ricky so of course you are more then welcome to share here. :drunk friend:

Drugs Killing in Moscow

According to my notes this is Moscow in Nov 2004. Drugs were being sold from a 17th floor apartment. Someone stuck a knife in this guys belly, and tossed him off the balcony.

An amazing set of pics were released at the time of this guy lying dead & spreadeagled on the road where he fell from the 17th floor. This closeup in one of the series.. do you remember this ?
:shock:

Yes, I remember. I have more pics of him, one from sideways with part of his belly exposed. Dude had awesome body. Do you have the rest of the set?

Back