Established collectors will remember this one - here it is for those who may not yet have it - Its VERY old - dates from early 1900's and is from the VERY dusty corners of my archives (presently being sorted out ready for new year!!)

This has had some repair work and darkroom tweaks done by me - but every time I see it I find it interesting - soldiers hang a man from a tree in an example of 'field' justice/punishment. :shock:

You're from UAE, would you like to be called a "sand nigger"? I don't think so!

Verlop1 I second your motion, I'm white but this racial crap is old and stupid. That comment your talking about set me back in my chair, right after reading the "Rules" of the forum cause I'm a newbee.

Hot youth with hole in head

Gone but NOT forgotten - he lives on in my archive :aha: and he has been there for 12 months - this :hot: youth killed with a bullet hole right through his head. How time flies!! :drool:

MEAT MARKET ...

Cute Jar Head

From my older archives - Cute youth with his throat cut had his head removed and preserved forever in a jar .... :shock:

26 yr old - RIP

26 year old guy - shot dead with a high powered rifle. His Jacket appropriately reads RIP - which in English is usually short for "Rest in Peace"

Interesting pic from spring of 2011 - do you remember him?

Hot youth beheaded

From last year - a jelous husband susected this 18 year old youth of messing around with his wife. He was finally arrested this week, and confessed to beheading him out of jealously. He was subsequently released as there was a 'procedural' difficulty and a new warrant has been issued.... :th_smiley_eh:

Here are the results of the husbands dealing with this horny youth - do you remember this? :shock:

Hotie takes headshot

Hot guy sits dead in his car - mouth open - after taking a hit to his head.

from my archive - dates back to 2010 - do you remember him ? :thinking:

Don't remember seeing this one, jon. Looks like a cute one and his face isn't too messed up. A little wash and a good mortician would make him pretty again ;)

Hot guy sits dead in his car - mouth open - after taking a hit to his head.

from my archive - dates back to 2010 - do you remember him ? :thinking:

New to me! Sweet watermark job! :bow:

Back