Yes m8 - I would have to rummage - but I have the complete set - If there is interest I could post them?

Have a rummage and have a jack, dude is so hot.

There is huge interest in your threads, I think it's obvious from the number of views your postings get, isn't it :drool:

Drugs Killing in Moscow - set

For the interest of our CDG members who collect - as promised, I had a rummage through my collection for more pics of the guy stabbed in the belly, then thrown from the 17th floor in Moscow. Here they are...:shock:

Thanks Jon, spectacular set mate. :5 stars:

Here are two more from my collection, dude had a crazy sweet body!

excellent pic slitneck tnx

Tossed into a lift shaft

Do you remember this one? Its an OLD favorite and great photo.

The bodies of 2 dead guys lie together at the bottom of a lift shaft. Part of a small series of pics showing the early use of photography as a valuable tool in recording the details of a crime scene. Today, photography at a crime scene is standard practice.

These older cameras were capable of recording images in 'HUGE' detail - despite the slow emulsions and physical size of some of the cameras.

Although its old - I hope you enjoy this great photo as much as I do.

20 yrs old found dead in canal

From my collection - and over a year since this was released in April 2010. He was celebrating his 20th birthday the day he was killed. He was with an 18 yr old friend - last seen in an area known for prostitutes and drugs. He was tied up, gagged, blindfolded and beaten up - a knife was stuck into him 5 times and he was thrown into the canal. His 18 yr old friend was also found dead in the canal - he had been stabbed.

Have a look at the details in the picture - look at his ankles, wrists and mouth and see how he was tied up.

I remember lift shaft dude but canal corpse was new to me, thanks for sharing jon, great thread, keep it up.

Storm damage spring 2008

Do you remember the huge storm that ripped through Asia 3 years ago? - it left behind devastated communities.

Here is a photo reminding us of the effects of the power of these storms. :shock:

Jan 2010

Do you remember him? Cute - dead - chest exposed and in jeans - he hit our screens in Jan 2010 1 1/2 yrs ago :shock:

Guard shot dead

6 months ago this guy was killed by mistake - according to the notes I made at the time - he was an official guard - got caught up in an armed robbery - was seen running with his gun drawn - assumed to be an armed robber and shot dead.

He fell dead with his drawn gun beside him - face down - legs wide apart. :shuffle:

Back