thanks, pie, great vid.
wonder what kind of shitty mobile phone he is using, I mean, nowaways any decent mobile phone can take HD videos
and if they wanted to make a statment to rivals, why not post a better quality footage???
bunch of savages and morons.

Same comment on the quality. But don't these guys have bow saws? True, an ax looked good, but......!
Why not have a BBQ afterwards, that's my question?
Viva La Mexico!!!!!

Awesome vid but surely they could have found better equipment to cut up their meat!!
Hope they enjoyed their dinner!

One ideea very interesting is to cut arms and legs without cut head first. And do to some hero or 3 redbull to wictim first! And filming equipment si a self-mockery!

One ideea very interesting is to cut arms and legs without cut head first. And do to some hero or 3 redbull to wictim first! And filming equipment si a self-mockery!

That's too painful for victim.
But it's very interesting.

Cut arm penis and then legs.
And the last is head.

OMG!

hahaha, fucking retards, I split tree trunks easier than these asses chop a hand off!

Wished they chopped off his penis/balls first. There was a cartel video released a few months back - that I still jerk off to occasionally - where a guy was hanging upside and they castrated him. There was some really annoying mexican music played in the background but when I focused on the victim's screams, I was able to cum just fine.

Back