GAWD Yess .....I mean, NO!....that's sick and perverted!... (pant, pant)...how could anyone....:)sm (34):)....do such a TWISTED and sadistic THING! BRB...
(:sm (1)::load:)

Ahem...I answer to your query, I must say that that has NEVER ONCE crossed my mind. You need help, young man. SERIOUS help. I know of a good dungeonmast....er...psychiatrist in your area that could help you WORK out your issues....but you must SUBMIT to the TREATMENT... (oh GAWD...:sm (2):)

Nope, does nothing for me. Thanks for asking. :)sm (45):)

Bindiboi - you?

Last edited:
I don't think I'd be into having it done to me, but I would LOVE to see it done on someone else. Maybe I could, "flip the switch"?
I have seen some cuttings though in person once. That was amazing! :load:

thanks again JM, you are very good with google mate.

Hmmm... just picked up a TENS unit from a daily deals site... can't wait for it to arrive... who wants to be my first... victim? =P.

A telephone crank generator, copper wire, steel nails and fish hooks, a glo rod and conductive lube all make for a good time.

Are you kidding, electro torture of my balls is my main thing. If I had my way the only punishment in life for anything would be electro torture to the testicles, and only the voltage and time taken would vary for different offenses. I've had my balls shocked with a mains powered trainset transformer and I LOVED it .. Fuckin' hurt, but it didn't stop me cumming a lot!

My goal is to build huge balls through bashing them daily and eventually be electro tortured to death in a satanic sacrifice ritual. Looking forward to having thin copper wire wrapped around each of my massive balls, the electrode connected to a rheostat, and the second electrode wired to a bare speingcoil mattress that I want to be tied to. I hope i will be tortured on that for weeks before the voltage is maxed.

Bashing my balls daily to train them for this.

did not find the video HOWEVER i am very much into intense electro both giver and receiver...the sensation of ball crushing that comes from electro is the most powerful sensation of pure agony, pure joy that I know....and anyone in the NY area that is "listening" and would like to hook up, let me know

Uniform, cbt, electro vid link

If anyone is into cop uniforms, cbt and electro, there's an excellent vid on gayforit that will fill the bill for all three. Here's the link: http://www.gayforit.eu/video/188167/Dude-bound-in-police-uniform-cock-electro-shock. If that fails to work, go to gayforit and search "dude bound police" and it should pull up the vid. Unfortunately I don't know what film the clip is from and would love it if someone could tell me! Thanks
dudepoliceuniform.jpg

Back