Forum Lurker

The last heartbeat

Love this site!!!!! One of the things I enjoy is listening to a guys heartbeat

Welcome stethman, have fun posting.
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

Forum Newcomer
    I also enjoy listenin the a guy's heart,pumping inside the chest,or the thought of something piercing the heart,or just about anything to do with the heart!

Forum Lurker
    *puts hand up* me too :)

sunglasses

Well, nothing heat me up than a man that put his hand on my chest and listens my heart throbe...and that he want the same! sure that we have a dagger in hands and we desire to put deeper in heart is better! or only if my listener desires to piercing trough my herart is very exiting..
    I love to have a blade hit to my heart or a gun..is real hot for me!
    Last edited by davetutt; 12-08-12 at 05:37 AM.

me too mate! hope we can comunicate! I add my private mail : daitarn.t@hotmail.it

Forum Newcomer
    Me, Too. Started with my little buddy, Randy. He was red-haired and very light skinned - the veins on his chest stood out like blue-lines on a road-map. Once, when we were about 12/13, we were up in his room, and he took off his shirt. He held his hands over his head, and just to his lower left pec, I could see a strong and steady beating, his heart. He took my hand and placed it over his chest, I was a bit bigger, so my hand went over his whole chest. I could feel his ribs move with each breath, and I could feel his heart beating. I could tell he got a kick out of that. Soon, we were having Army-Man Knife Fights, no shirts. H knew I could pin him easy, so after five or ten minutes of wrestling with his hand usually ending up over my heart more than once, I'd finally pin his hands behind him, and held my blade (butter knife) over his heart. His visible heartbeat would be strong and rapid on his chest, and he'd breathing hard, slim belly tense, as I held the aimed at the pounding in his chest. He's struggle to break free and the , I jab the knife at his chest, pretend stab right through his heart. He'd stiffen in my grip, and left out a groan. Then he'd start panting and coughing, and I'd pretend to twist the blade into his chest further. He's weaken and fall still (dead) with his ear against my bare-chest, listening to my heart. We kept this up into High School and after we were both married, with kids.
    Oh, yeah, when he got to kill me, it was usually with a gun, shot through my heart.

Forum Inhabitant
    I love the same, anything heart related.

Thread Information