94elmwood

Forum Veteran
Well it just goes on another poor dude gone.. Hmmm I got to see about that weird postion Give me a bar

was a prety handsome guy until some cut him out

Ever notice how different the positions when a guy is executed by firing squad? It seems to me, the brian probably does not direct the position but rather it may have to do with automatic reflex.

Great face (well, half of it) - pretty good looking guy. Great chest, too. I'd have made him take off his boxers before I executed him, though..... it's only humane. (for the rest of us)

See how he fell to his knees on the way down and then could not hold his head up once his body lost conciousness.

Ever notice how different the positions when a guy is executed by firing squad? It seems to me, the brian probably does not direct the position but rather it may have to do with automatic reflex.

Yes, I have noted that. Some collapse slowly. Some just fall by bending at the waist and hanging by the rope tying them to the stake. Others just go over like a board, face forward or sideways (depends on whether they are tied or not). If I were being executed, I would want to be tied to a post, have no blindfold or hood and hope to hell I would die with my eyes open.

Back