I'm a big fan of non-swimmers. I have a fantasy of luring guys on craigslist with a speedo fantasy. I'd find out how good of swimmers they are in casual conversation. I find that not a lot of guys are good swimmers. This is unfortunate since I live on a lake. I'd take him on the boat for a well deserved blowjob put a life vest on him, (of course) then lay him back and take his hot steamy load when I suck him off and he's a bit groggy from the orgasm, that's where I capsize the boat. He'll be grabbing on to the life vest only for me to pull a plug in the back that opens a small pack of concrete, that when it gets wet starts to sink. He can try to unlock the vest buckles. if he can't get it off the vest will only keep his nose about 2" under the water. I'd watch his panicky eyes begging for help as his cheeks are puffed until his eyes roll back and he blubs and glubs up. if he can get it off. we are about 50 yds from shore. Hope you are a good swimmer and the beer hasn't fogged your judgement. Those arms that used to throw footballs and lift 250# can barely keep your stocky furry frame above water. he slowly slips under for me to go pro video record him drowning and sinking. I love hearing of guys who can't swim and seeing how cocky they are on their facebook or Instagram pages only to hear of them bubbling up on a lake or pool. Stupid boys. Inhale.. it will feel better.

there are many ways i would like to be snuffed; most of them involve some sort of canibalism - the same way i would like to snuff someone - i would do it real time

Back