Hi geilie60

I am Dylan, Chinese from Singapore.
I Am intereated ..can we chat?

Real.
:wink:
First. My is cock
banded while hard. Then I am fucked with it over a hot grill. I get to eat it as my last meal. then my head is dunked into bucket of water. As some man fucks me till he cums or I drown, or let to drown!

Last edited:
For me, leave my cock intact while the fire is focused on my butt. I want my butt fucked first, then burnt leaving my cock intact until I cum against the stake, then build up the fire to consume my butt & cock until I die. Once I'm totally limp, build the fire huge and burn my body to ashes and dust!

Fireboots

To be strangled and having the last thing I see is his big arms squeezing my neck and the smile on his face. Would I do it for real? Yes!

One of my ideal scenes would be to have my legs around a guys waist while he fucks me. While fucking he has a gun against my head and telling me that when he starts to cum he will pull the trigger.... I'd LOVE to be able to look into his eyes while he rides me!
I'd be doing everything I can to make him shoot is load!

Agree with Sedit666: Pain would for sure kill the erotic moment. In my 'snuff' fantasy I would put an guy on a chair with a nose around his neck. Than slowly start to arouse him, allowing his prick to get hard inside his jeans.

Than unbuttoning the jeans, pull them down towards his ankles. Enjoying the view of a guy sexually aroused in his underwear. Continue the play, till the moment comes that he's full in erection and starts to ejaculate - on that exact moment, kickin' the chair away underneath his feet allowing the tightening nose to do the rest.

Would love to see the result if this would happen with an healthy, handsome guy at exact the moment that he ejaculates...

I often play this one out in my mind only it is on a gallows. The moment he starts to cum, that is when the trap opens. Alternatively, it when I cum, the trap opens and I am thoguh it. However, one other variation - sometimes the underwear os down and the cock is in the mouth of the executioner.

hot topic, tied to a chair and bagged.

I got a friend to do this to me but we had a safe sign and I used it far too early. Panic will set in too soon unless you have an agreement not to rescue.....

I want to see some strangled as they look straight onto the camera. Love to see the twitching and convulsing as the body goes limp.

Agree with Sedit666: Pain would for sure kill the erotic moment. In my 'snuff' fantasy I would put an guy on a chair with a nose around his neck. Than slowly start to arouse him, allowing his prick to get hard inside his jeans.

Than unbuttoning the jeans, pull them down towards his ankles. Enjoying the view of a guy sexually aroused in his underwear. Continue the play, till the moment comes that he's full in erection and starts to ejaculate - on that exact moment, kickin' the chair away underneath his feet allowing the tightening nose to do the rest.

Would love to see the result if this would happen with an healthy, handsome guy at exact the moment that he ejaculates...

That I would like to happen to me for real. But at a lonely place in a deep forest right in the morning at sunrise. On the other side shooting or stabbing in the right moment might also be "exciting" ;)

I would love to be snuffed, prefer someone around my age. (18-23) Im from mn. Into hanging, drowning, and drugged.

If a guy is stripped hanged from a tree branch or on a frame so he is upside down legs wide apart & his arms tied in a similar manner so he is in the shape of an X. Then slowly start with a saw between his legs & start sawing down into the body. If the legs are far enough apart his body will gradually open up as the saw progresses towards the abs. Depending on how far you cut death can be very slow taking more than 12hrs. If you carry on cutting death will occur when the saw blade hits the heart. Would be a very gory snuff movie and low budget as well.

Back