By hanging or decapitation, consensual or not, it's very very erotic when the condemn's body shoots it's final hot hot load! The hanging body twisting & thrashing trying to ecape, & finally giving into the rope as it's neck goes & then the hard cock spurting . . . or the hard bod in the guillotine or waiting for the scimitar or katana, and then thwack -- the beloved blade severs the the head from the thick muscular neck, it's stump pumps and pumps it's lifeblood out; the raging hard cock cums & cums as the headless body jerks, twists, and thrashes about trying to find it's head--and the head is held up to see it's body in it's final conscious moments . . . and hot red blood is spattered everywhere . . . and finally the body is quiet, pumping just a bit, the head jammed on a nearby stake . . .

Wow!

I find the idea of being spit roasted exciting, pig style slpayed arms and legs wide apart and them skewered. The skewers attached to the center pole with a thick round 12" spear point impaling my anus. No pain just erotic pleasure. Death does not come till I have been turned over the coals for some time.

By hanging or decapitation, consensual or not, it's very very erotic when the condemn's body shoots it's final hot hot load! The hanging body twisting & thrashing trying to ecape, & finally giving into the rope as it's neck goes & then the hard cock spurting . . . or the hard bod in the guillotine or waiting for the scimitar or katana, and then thwack -- the beloved blade severs the the head from the thick muscular neck, it's stump pumps and pumps it's lifeblood out; the raging hard cock cums & cums as the headless body jerks, twists, and thrashes about trying to find it's head--and the head is held up to see it's body in it's final conscious moments . . . and hot red blood is spattered everywhere . . . and finally the body is quiet, pumping just a bit, the head jammed on a nearby stake . . .

Wow! The passionate way you write about beheading tells the reader this is how you make love to your "pups".

With the right guy and in the right circumstances I'd let myself be snuffed. Not happening anytime soon though. Want to enjoy this site a bit more. :)

I would allow myself to be snuffed or snuff myself for someone elses pleasure

I prefer a montage snuff, because kill a man without reason is not for me, but, if exist... I want the clip!!!!!

Not actually want to be snuffed, but, I would let a guy use a blade on my belly if he let's me do the same to him. Had it done before and I'm happy to do it again. Obviously there is an element of trust here and depth of the blade :damn wtf:

Ever since I reached puberty I have had the same thought every time I begin to edge and then reach the point of inevitable orgasm, that I wish I was masturbating on a real guillotine, especially with friends watching me. I know I wouldn't be able to resist releasing the blade. Then after I cum I always think the same thing - how lucky I am to not have a real guillotine here so that soon I'll be hard and horny again imagining the same fantasy. I must have been beheaded in a previous life, and it must have been so pleasurable as my head dropped into the basket and rolled - it's an idea that has always made my dick hard since I realized I had one.

striped naked, hands tied tight behind the back of the chair...a rope tight around your chest, just under your tits, ropes on thighs and ankles to keep you from bucking to much while I do the deed...very very slowly

Pain would for sure kill the erotic moment. In my 'snuff' fantasy I would put an guy on a chair with a nose around his neck. Than slowly start to arouse him, allowing his prick to get hard inside his jeans.

Than unbuttoning the jeans, pull them down towards his ankles. Enjoying the view of a guy sexually aroused in his underwear. Continue the play, till the moment comes that he's full in erection and starts to ejaculate - on that exact moment, kickin' the chair away underneath his feet allowing the tightening nose to do the rest.

Would love to see the result if this would happen with an healthy, handsome guy at exact the moment that he ejaculates...

that's what I would like done to me for real - hot way to go

Sometimes I get so tempted to be a real snuff victim, like tonight. I was at a "Harvest Moon" beach party and my friends suggested that with that bright moon lighting the beach we should offer up a human sacrifice to "Luna". I off course volunteered to be a burnt offering. We gathered up a huge pile of driftwood and raised a stake. I took a very brisk cleansing dip in the 14º ocean water then walked to the stake. I was already totally aroused at the thought of getting my butt roasted when I wrapped myself around the stake. My fiends tied my hands high on the post and my knees together around it then piled the driftwood below my waiting butt. They poured some "everclear" (98% ethanol) on the already very dry wood and lit it ablaze. Within seconds the flames were licking my bare butt> I was cumming :load: in seconds.

My friends were satisfied with my sacrifice and let me down with my cum sticking to the stake. I jumped back in the cold ocean water to cool off my still burning butt and thighs. When I was drying myself in front of the now totally roaring fire I was rock hard again. My fiends joked that next time they should finish the job and burn me at the stake until I was ashes and dust. I jokingly (?) agreed, though part of me actually was hoping that they would.

Fireboots

Back