Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Unwatermarked images available on request. I have dozens of female autopsy vids.

I would be very interested in both pictures and videos. Especially younger female autopsies. For pictures, multiple pictures of the same girl especially interesting. Is there any way to share these?

Of course, I will send you a pm. I have young dead naked girls getting autopsied.

Im sorry to bother, but i cant pm you meetpie, maybe to new on forum, how can i guet some preveys of your videos? Thanks a lot.

Thank you in advance, you are very kind. I am also happy that I am not alone here to be interested. As it transpired here, maybe you should show us a screenshot or two from each of those videos first so that members could express their interests in a more targeted way.

I´m also interested in the vids and pictures. Please Meatpie sent me some or post it here!

I am amazed how many guys here like dead hairy pussy.

A few months ago I watched a TV program where a lady (a university teacher) was invited to talk about death, on the occasion of The day of the dead, which is a national holiday in Hungary. She said that in today's society young people are raised so that they keep distance from death and dead, which later evolve to be an unnatural relationship with these things. 50 years ago (especially in the country, villages) dead people were in the houses for several days before the funeral, so that even small children could say farewell, and they accepted death as part of life. Today people watch TV with a horrible amount of unnecessary violance (in the first 10 minutes 50 persons get chopped up - just for fun?), but the do not accept an autopsy as a natural thing. There is nothing wrong with a healthy female body examined inside out, in fact I think children should go to autopsies during school. Many-many things would be better that way! What do you think?

First off I think you are the owner of that Hungarian gore website with the red watermarks.

Second I don't think children should be taken to autopsies, definately not pleasant and the smell of a freshly opened corpse is unlike anything else in the world so definately not a good idea, children can be traumatized for life.

Modern people are not exposed to corpses because they fear their own deaths and they fear deaths of their relatives so any reminder of death and dying should be kept away.

Still there are people who are born necrophiles and then go on to take jobs as forensic experts, funeral directors, etc etc. It's in our genes.

Anyone who chooses to work in a morgue or funeral home is a necrophile, there is just no other way, go to a real morgue and see for your self.

Even the best high-techs morgues smell of rotten bodies, there is just no way to avoid that smell, pleasant to some, horrible to others.

Normal people wouldn't be able to stand it for one minute, but for me and other necros it's a plesant aroma and I can get hard just by the smell of a dead body.

First off I think you are the owner of that Hungarian gore website with the red watermarks.

No, I'm not. I don't even know what you are talking about.

When I mention children, I did not mean 5-year olds. But 14-18, definitely. Hey, today they have sex in that age, and much bigger traumas!

That's exactly what I am (and that lady in the TV) talking about: the reason of the fear is that we are kept away from it, and that's horrifying when we meet the unknown. If we would be closer to real death, we would think about even our own differently. But instead we like to live in pseudo-reality, and entrust others to deal with our own problems.

Yeah, I heard much about those things from teaching mates who were in that human anatomy class.

Normal people don't want to be "close to death" as you put it, necros like me and you want but we are not that many.

Great majority of people are perfectly happy with how things are now. We necros are not happy but that's how the world goes.

Anyone who chooses to work in a morgue or funeral home is a necrophile, there is just no other way, go to a real morgue and see for your self.

Necros defenetly chose to work in morgues and other places but not all who chose to work in morgues are necros; they may turn as necros depending on collegues. :)

Back