HTML Generator Sample Page

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Forum Inhabitant
    A few months ago I watched a TV program where a lady (a university teacher) was invited to talk about death, on the occasion of The day of the dead, which is a national holiday in Hungary. She said that in today's society young people are raised so that they keep distance from death and dead, which later evolve to be an unnatural relationship with these things. 50 years ago (especially in the country, villages) dead people were in the houses for several days before the funeral, so that even small children could say farewell, and they accepted death as part of life. Today people watch TV with a horrible amount of unnecessary violance (in the first 10 minutes 50 persons get chopped up - just for fun?), but the do not accept an autopsy as a natural thing. There is nothing wrong with a healthy female body examined inside out, in fact I think children should go to autopsies during school. Many-many things would be better that way! What do you think?

First off I think you are the owner of that Hungarian gore website with the red watermarks.

Second I don't think children should be taken to autopsies, definately not pleasant and the smell of a freshly opened corpse is unlike anything else in the world so definately not a good idea, children can be traumatized for life.

Modern people are not exposed to corpses because they fear their own deaths and they fear deaths of their relatives so any reminder of death and dying should be kept away.

Still there are people who are born necrophiles and then go on to take jobs as forensic experts, funeral directors, etc etc. It's in our genes.

Anyone who chooses to work in a morgue or funeral home is a necrophile, there is just no other way, go to a real morgue and see for your self.

Even the best high-techs morgues smell of rotten bodies, there is just no way to avoid that smell, pleasant to some, horrible to others.

Normal people wouldn't be able to stand it for one minute, but for me and other necros it's a plesant aroma and I can get hard just by the smell of a dead body.
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

Forum Inhabitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatpie View Post
    First off I think you are the owner of that Hungarian gore website with the red watermarks.
    No, I'm not. I don't even know what you are talking about.

When I mention children, I did not mean 5-year olds. But 14-18, definitely. Hey, today they have sex in that age, and much bigger traumas!

That's exactly what I am (and that lady in the TV) talking about: the reason of the fear is that we are kept away from it, and that's horrifying when we meet the unknown. If we would be closer to real death, we would think about even our own differently. But instead we like to live in pseudo-reality, and entrust others to deal with our own problems.

Yeah, I heard much about those things from teaching mates who were in that human anatomy class.

Normal people don't want to be "close to death" as you put it, necros like me and you want but we are not that many.

Great majority of people are perfectly happy with how things are now. We necros are not happy but that's how the world goes.

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatpie View Post
    Anyone who chooses to work in a morgue or funeral home is a necrophile, there is just no other way, go to a real morgue and see for your self.
    Necros defenetly chose to work in morgues and other places but not all who chose to work in morgues are necros; they may turn as necros depending on collegues. :)

Forum Lurker
    by the way, I would love to watch some of your autopsy vids :)

Hi
    I would definetly like to see the pics, its not pussy I need to see, but I like human bodies cut, and some boyish females are better to look at than some old fatso guys.

Quote Originally Posted by tharmika View Post
    not all who chose to work in morgues are necros
    I believe 100% of morgue workers are hidden necrophiles, of course they don't all like the same things but there is always that "interest" in dead bodies that draws people to choose this kind of job.

Forum Inhabitant
    Such hidden things are in all of us, but must people are afraid to acknowledge it. An interest in a body from the inside is not a bad thing. Perhaps a little deviation from the average, but not necessarily sick.

Forum Inhabitant
    I would say that the norm for most people is a sort of dark ages level of understanding of things. And that's how they want it to be. I think it's mostly due to the majority not being intellectually curious, probably because of average intelligence.
    Last edited by heinrich; 08-04-11 at 02:37 PM.

Forum Inhabitant
    I'm not Bisexuality, but my COCK erect by this girl......
    Can I share these photo(video) too?

Forum Inhabitant
    Quote Originally Posted by heinrich View Post
    I would say that the norm for most people is a sort of dark ages level of understanding of things. And that's how they want it to be. I think it's mostly due to the majority not being intellectually curious, probably because of average intelligence.
    It is an excellent phrase for what I was trying to say: "intellectually curious". Since I work in science, I can report that this is mostly missing from scientists, too. They are copyists, not question anything, not trying new things, testing new ideas. Although this would be their mission!? So what can I expect from non-scientists? Having grown up in the seventies-eighties, that era was totally different and I pity those who grow up now, because they do not even have a chance to know what went wrong.

Autopsies are normal, and I heard from physicians that because autopsies are not performed today as a regular practice, many diseases remain undiagnosed.

Forum Inhabitant
    Any more pictures of the same girl?

can you send me some vids and pics 2 of young female autopsies to my email hotdog4567@live.com

Forum Inhabitant

Thread Information