Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Dozens of female morgue photos are available on request, I also have lots of female autopsy vids.

Please upload all of your female autopsy photos and videos

Dozens of female morgue photos are available on request, I also have lots of female autopsy vids.

please post or send some new female autopsy videos,not the ones circulating for years on internet they are only a very few. please new ones,aanother vulva thingy is welcome as well.

you r my bestest friend of this whole niternet in wrold thanx plz video of woman or girl autopsy see u

why there are girl pics on a gay website? isn´t there enough place for it in straight websites?

Our website is not only for gays, we have straight guys and straight girls posting and loving it!

ok. otherwise why there are no boys pics on straight websites?

gay guys and straight girls are here cause they want to see cutedeadguys. so it is ontopic.

but deadgirl pics on a site wich is about guys? thats strange, that is like naked boypics in a playboy magazin...;-)

Don't be narrow-minded. Lots of our members are bisexual, some have children and wives. They like both dead girls and dead guys, what's so strange about it?

Back