It's really difficult with goldfish and well horses, ya can't trust them. Ever been to a meeting with horses, you say what say yes, yay or.... yep the buggers always say neigh!

Are you engaged in consensual sex with these animals, or are you raping them? Furthermore, are you attracted to female animals, or are you queer?

how many members here? the largest zoo site has over 1 1/2 MILLION members, that is just one site...

Attachments

• zoo.jpg
    zoo.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 44
  • zoo2.jpg
    zoo2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 53
  • zoo3.jpg
    zoo3.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 48
Isn't there an issue of animal sperm often causing instant severe allergic reaction to humans? there was on other gore forum a video of a guy and a girl being raped by dolphins. they were in great pain :)

im into zoofhilia or what it names, mostly turn on by watching dog get fucked, since i was so horny and dont hv dog i buy a chicken and fuck it. it feels warmer than ass and really tight

I love to imagine my killer put my dead body and wait some animals fuck my dead body, so humiliating ;)

im into zoofhilia or what it names, mostly turn on by watching dog get fucked, since i was so horny and dont hv dog i buy a chicken and fuck it. it feels warmer than ass and really tight
Oh so I'm not the only one who enjoy a chicken :)

I think sex with animals is abuse because the animal can't consent... because it's an animal. That being said, I don't find it strange that a person would be turned on by it because it probably has something to do with it being taboo, which turns people on. As long as they don't really act on it I don't see anything wrong with thinking about it or being turned on by it.

Trust and believe me when I tell you this: I've not only witnessed animals consent to sex with a human but I've seen them INSIST on it. I watched a dog strike out with a female and he turned to a kid and went to town. I had to pull the dog off the boy but he'd already been given a shower. I've also seen stallions get off just by the presence of a human the horse had been "flirting" with for months.

Unless you've experience in that regard, you probably shouldn't assume you know what you're talking about. That's awfully judgmental seeing as how the deceased cannot consent but here we are, all the same. Cheers, mate.

cant consent? make a sexual advanced to a pitbull or horse that isn't interested and just see how fast you are dead meat for the guys here to phuck LOL

animals consent and refuse other animals everyday often with deadly force. they also consent or refuse human sexual advances as well. there are very few animals on the planet that wont tear you into shreds from limb to limb if you try to force sex on them, the average house cat or dog can have you hospitalized in nanoseconds. you may have moral reasons to frown upon bestiality, but your consent theory doesn't hold water. I know this to be true, I used to be in a profession/environment in which I have witnessed how brutal animals can be just for trying to force them to do something as meager as eat or take unwanted medication, you just try to force yourself on an animal and you see what happens...

Bravo. I was feeding a stallion just the other day who got quite frisky with me. He reminded me of a date with a pushy "just the tip" sorta fella.

I am New to this site and I have a great story to tell you. Back in the early 90's when I was just about 11 or so my family had a dog and we used to play and wrestle with him all the time. On a few occasions when I was all alone with him and playing he would try and mount me like a real dog would to a female. So one time I decided to get naked while me and him played and he decided to mount me and eventually he found my virgin hole and I found myself allowing him to fuck my ass until he came. I did find that the dogs penis when fully erect gets huge at the base and stuck inside me. It was so quick and rough that near the end of his excursion I myself came without even touching my hard cock. I didn't really think I would enjoy it so much but I apparently did. Lol.

Back