Okay, I just read through this entire thread, and I can't help but add my half cent. I apologize for this long-winded post in advance. :p

Personally, I would never touch an animal sexually. Even as a fantasy I have no interest in watching dogs or cats do their thing with one another, let alone a human.
Nothing against anyone who is into it.

That being said, I will freely admit (as I've mentioned elsewhere) to a major fascination I have with mythological and fantasy creatures, some of which just so happen to be half man and half animal, getting it on in violent ways with hot guys or even the occasional femme.
The minotaur. Tikbalang (a biggie with me), the half man half horse. Lizard men. Werewolves. Tentacle creatures. I love that shit!
Often the manifestation of my interest in the subject of monsters or demons brings about some horridly muscled creation that is topped with the head of a beastie. I think this fetish of mine has something to do with the raw, primal show of strength that the creature is able to impose upon it's victim. It taps directly into my love of ultra-violent sex, and would-be strong men being rendered powerless. As much as I enjoy ogling over a purdy corpse (and I certainly do), I all the more enjoy seeing how the corpse got that way - the more violent and horrific the process the better. And if it can be a reenactment at the hands of a supernatural, or even half-animalistic creature, even better!

Reading so many posts within this thread from those who are disgusted by the thought of animal sex brought to my mind the interesting question of why I, for one, do so enjoy this singular aspect of hardcore sex where the animal is 'partially' involved, but do not enjoy practically any aspect of literal animal/human coupling. I know even the monster/creature genre isn't a super popular field where extreme gay sex is concerned, but it is a subject I have always found to be one of the most interesting where my fantasies are concerned. Where some guys get off on seeing a guy tied up, tortured, or even killed by literal, realistic means, my ultimate has always been the idea of some hulking supernatural creature doing the deed.

The only answers I can come up with are the previously explained love of super powered monster-types derived from mythology and fantasy, and additionally, the simple fact that certain animals have some of the chunkiest cocks to be found on earth. My fetish for impalement surfaces here. ^_^ Seeing guys piked up on beams is hot as all hell. But seeing a guy get gutted by something the size of a horses cock, or larger, just sends me into fits. Again, it's a thin line...I can read a good snuff fic where a guy is forced to get fucked by a huge stallion or bull, but that is honestly the only subject of animal/human sex that even slightly interest me. I think it just boils down to the size of the cock.

there was a vid a few years back of a guy getting fucked by a donkey .
from what heard he died of internal damage ?.

I started letting our male Pit bull mount me when I was 12 so I might be biased >.> I got the balls to try to let a horse fuck me (The ENORMOUS size of their cocks is a big plus lol) It was nice the first two thrusts in my butt; though rough; but by the third I almost got impaled by his dick, and ended up facefirst in shit >.< Not that that's stopped me from doing it since lol. I don't like the idea of /fucking/ an animal, but love being buttfucked by (Short Hair, Large) Dogs and Horses. I used to jerk off /so much/ watching the guy getting fucked to death by the horse, though it's too bad the death wasn't instant so you could see it. Personally, whenever I die doing something sexually deviant (Which I intend to lol) I want there to be a video of it; the thought of a bunch of perverts jerking off watching me die is hot ^.^) And Death by Horsecock would be pretty hot ;)

One (of like thousands) of my fantasy ways to die is me geared from thigh boots to gas mask in leather, and getting fucked up my ass by a horse and two friends (Or an ex rape victim, My Gidlfriend and My Best Friend with a much bigger dick than me that she's fuckig both want to get off to watching me die.) on either side grabbing the ankles of my thigh boots and pulling. I'd scream like a little bitch until the tip of the horses huge dick pops out of my mouth and my convulsing body makes the horse finish filling my mask with cum

Sorry tangent >.> Anyways just my two cents ^.^

Hi AkhsaCorvannon! I'm already booking a 1st rank seat for your show! Or may you vid tape once in a while when you get buttfucked by Dogs and Horses , well geared and share. I cum in your gasmask. :ass fuck::horny:

Never thought of doing it professionally (Not sure if that word even applies to getting fucked in the ass by an animal.. Unless you're in Tijuana >.>) When I can I /definitely/ will record it and post it (Privately by request! And it's usually about every two weeks I get an opportunity to) I guess if it's a Horse that's mounting me, I might want to do a live feed since in the event I die doing it lol. Just make sure if I do to anonymously post the video EVERYWHERE you can with my name and face ;) I love being responsible for perverts like me jerking off all day, so you can cum anywhere in (Or on) me you want to while I get fucked so you can watch :) By the way if you're planning on suffocating me with cock (Or really killing me in any way you can imagine) don't tell me beforehand ;) I'd want you to cum to me whimpering like a bitch and pathetically begging you not to kill me. Ignore that just fuck the shit out of me until you feel me go limp and die; and then you can buttfuck me and anything else you want to my leather clad corpse to get you off (Please!!)

Damn. Tangent again >.<

I've done nasty things with a gelding, a mare, and a male pit bull. With the horses, I would always strip completely naked save for my shoes and begin by engaging in oral sex with them, sniffing their farts and even licking their scat as it came out while I lifted their tails, on their backs or while standing behind them. I anally penetrated the gelding, fucked both holes of the mare and then stuck my entire arm inside her womb, feeling the slippery lining of her deep vaginal wall. I managed to put my arm past the elbow inside her. With my pit bull (who is now dead), I slathered chocolate icing all over my ass and penis, which he gladly licked off. I didn't penetrate him, though. I just sniffed and sucked on his asshole and gave him a blow job after he licked me clean. He was such a sexy dog.

I think its pretty hot. Iv fantazied about horses mainly. But I could never take one as a guy with a big one made my ass bleed once. Ironically he was a horse trainer. :hard lol:

I think sex with animals is abuse because the animal can't consent... because it's an animal. That being said, I don't find it strange that a person would be turned on by it because it probably has something to do with it being taboo, which turns people on. As long as they don't really act on it I don't see anything wrong with thinking about it or being turned on by it.

I registered for free and watched 15 short movies, almost all under 1 minute. Some were very strange. I saw a fish sucking a man, a deer fucking a man, a bear licking a guy's cock thru a fence, but the strangest one was on Pg 480 (490 pages in all). A man was masturbating a male crocodile. This was on www.gaybeast.com

Last edited:
The amount of criticism on this thread is amazing. I'm putting it down to the fact that some of you are just looking to validate your own interests as normal and common by putting others' interests down.

Some interesting pictures for animal lovers. Maybe there is much more eroticism between human and animal as many people think.

satyr.jpgav-1202114.jpgfaun.jpgLeda.jpgav-1475973.jpg

I think sex with animals is abuse because the animal can't consent... because it's an animal.

cant consent? make a sexual advanced to a pitbull or horse that isn't interested and just see how fast you are dead meat for the guys here to phuck LOL

animals consent and refuse other animals everyday often with deadly force. they also consent or refuse human sexual advances as well. there are very few animals on the planet that wont tear you into shreds from limb to limb if you try to force sex on them, the average house cat or dog can have you hospitalized in nanoseconds. you may have moral reasons to frown upon bestiality, but your consent theory doesn't hold water. I know this to be true, I used to be in a profession/environment in which I have witnessed how brutal animals can be just for trying to force them to do something as meager as eat or take unwanted medication, you just try to force yourself on an animal and you see what happens...

I have absolutely no interest in animals and would never touch one myself, but for some weird reason I find images of cute guys sucking a horse or a dog arousing.
*shrug*
As for it being abuse - and eating and riding them isn't?
I also find it mildly amusing hearing from necros how sick zoophilia is. Unless they are being sarcastic of course.

Last edited:
Back