One that looks like it hurts.
Two wtf is wrong with the guys nuts?
Three that horse came quick!lol

In 2005 a Kenneth Pinyon, a high profile Boeing engineer, made a now infamous video of himself being fucked by a horse. This incident took place on a farm in Enumclaw, Washinton that caterd to devotees of beastiality. At that time sex with animals was not illegal in the state of Washington.
Three hours after the 'coupling', Pinyon and his cameraman, who were now thoroughly drunk, noticed Pinyon bleeding from his rectum. By the time he arrived at the hospital he was dead from a massive loss of blood due to a perforated colon.
Wonder what farmer Brown had to saw about that ? And who says only animals are dumb !
v

I think I have that video in my library. Got it off of Snuffex.
Not the best copy. You can see the horse, you can see the guy but it was shot in a barn w/o lights and they were only using camera lights or something. Not the best of quality.

I thought it was weird even by my standards.

The Horse did cum all over his back. It was alot of cum too.

I'll only post it if enough members wants it or if the Forum Leader will allow it.
(I only keep stuff that will shock ppl) hehehehe (Evil Face)

:sm (19): :sm (19): :sm (19):

ROFL!
sick as all get out.

LIEEES!
You like it
=O

Actually it's the only one in my collection.

I only keep it to shock ppl like you (kiss) . hehehehehe

We know you love a big penis.

HAHAHAHAH
I love huge penis...{kiss back}
Just not in me xD

yea i love having sex with animals! i love getting fucked (knotted) by a dog and sucking a dog.. and i wanna try sucking a horse....

You're joking?:sm (14):

Last edited:
i think animals have standards too. they don't fuck anything that they can find. they will choose sex partner among their own species. so i don't think animals really enjoy sex with human. they probably don't understand what the human are doing when they are fucking them..

Having sex with animals is very disturbing and a serious mental disorder. Anyone with such passions definitely needs the help of a mental health professional.

It is unhealthy for the person and not healthy for the animal. It is just wrong on physical, moral and emotional grounds.

It really is.

Zoophilia is morally abhorrent and degrading.

Humans can become totally sick sometimes.

I have no explanation as to how a goat or a sheep can be sexually attractive to anyone.

Zoophilia is morally abhorrent and degrading.

Humans can become totally sick sometimes.

I have no explanation as to how a goat or a sheep can be sexually attractive to anyone.

I don't either, PieMan...and I agree with you totally, Darkside and Entilzha.

How can a stud get turned on my a pig, a horse, a dog, a cow, a sheep, a goat, a cat, etc.

Wanting to fuck their rear end or such their genitals !!! I know a guy who when he comes home every night he sucks on his dog's cock and fuck's the dog in the butthole !

And he is a successful salesman, travels all around, looks so smart and sexy in his suit and tie.

But not at all into any kind of human sex, just seeks out dogs to FUCK !

WHEW, now this kind of shyt really is PERVERSE in every way !

:sm (20)::sm (20)::sm (20)::sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (30)::sm (30)::sm (30):

Seriously Arrow!? Unbelievable! I saw a movie called Animalada about a guy who falls madly in love with his sheep. I forgot what he named her. It was kind of funny but sad. He kills over her and ruins his family. I will post pics of a cutie he murdered after catching him making love to her. He accuses him of rape!

Last edited:
Back