Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yup.

Votes: 221 63.0%
  • Nope, never.

Votes: 130 37.0%

• Total voters
I do it too. Mostly hanging but sometimes use bags.
Awesome feeling when kicking off the stool.
Most times I use some old bath towel or curtain to make the noose and I have a ceiling beam in the bedroom.
Dont use rope or cord as it leaves marks.

yes I get fully dressed in women clothing panties bra pantyhose slip skirt top and play hanging games wind up playing dead wet and dirty

I love it. Choke me until I pass out while your fucking me? I'll love you for the rest of my time . . . . By far, the only way I want to go.

I have dominant friend with who try with me strangling, bagging but also drowning when we are together, I most like strangling as you have feeling like you slowly fades out and its very exciting. But most intensive I still found bagging, even I have also biggest fear from it, I remeber first time when we met he tied me naked tighly to chair, fixed my body completly to it and after he gave me opaque plastic bag over my head. I didnt know him and I didnt know what to expect from him, but at some point I was running out of air and I started struggle and scream really widly. I was scared, was begging him and screaming to take it out, but it was still on my head, I didnt saw over this bag what he do and if he even care about, but I was completly fulfiled with fear for my life. In last moment when I had feeling like he is going end it, he took it out from my head, he maybe even didnt had on plan to take it so far, but we didnt know each other well so he didnt had perfect idea when he can idealy take it out from my head. But still was one of my most intensive moments in my life, even it was scary, or maybe just because it was so scary.

I've been into the BC scene for over 25 years, running online groups and mailing lists. I knew 8 guys in person who died playing alone, and there are at least another 25 I knew from online.

I lost count.

You can't imagine what that has done to me.

I've been into the BC scene for over 25 years, running online groups and mailing lists. I knew 8 guys in person who died playing alone, and there are at least another 25 I knew from online.

I lost count.

You can't imagine what that has done to me.

what do you mean, what has it done to you? i don't get it. isn't it something of an inevitable risk in this scene?
shouldn't we just cherish memories of those mates who got what they wanted (at least secretly)?

...yeah! i love to tighten a noose around my neck when jacking.
i also like to tie two at two ends of a short rope and have them with a partner, that's hot.

Hey there,

I'm shooting a documentary on this topic, and I'm looking for anyone who is willing to share there experiences with AeA. I'm in the United States, and I'd prefer to keep it to the States. I'd prefer to keep it to Chicago/Midwest if possible to start out. Anyone who is interested, you may wear a mask during the interview if you want to preserve your anonymity, please e-mail me!

-Anthony

First time I choked myself I was 8 or 10. I used a belt wedged into the top of a door. I'm not sure I actually came that first time, but I sure enjoyed it. Once puberty started, and I figured out how good it felt to cum while being choked, I was certainly hooked.

Ever since then, i have choked or hanged myself periodically. The usual limitation was sufficient privacy; didn't want folks to find this out! And for many years, I thought I was quite alone in my strange obsession.

I was so glad to find out that I am not at all alone; my first inkling was the old USENET groups related to snuff back in the '80s; then the various hanging / noose related sites on the web, which popped up, and were swatted down over the years.

And then, I stumbled upon this site, and felt like I had come home! A dark home, yes, but home nonetheless. And luckily, I have pack-ratted away a lot of things that I found over time, so now I have an opportunity to share them. Bonus!

Welcome, Badtom - and we're looking forward to that bonus/I] !

I tried it when I was 14 and have been hooked ever since. Have never done a full suspension but use scarves and belts to get the job done. Such a turn on.

Back