Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I was looking for travel warnings for Bahrain and checked the UK Foreign Office website...then out of curiousity clicked Bulgaria...

http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/travel-advice-by-country/europe/bulgaria

I was stunned to read that...

3101562W.jpg

:totalshock: In reality there are ATMs on every corner and all shops accept credit cards. This is insane.

...but read on...

3101568r.jpg

:pass out: Yes, worse than Japan...it's shaking all the time...even now as I write there is an aftershock.

3101578f.jpg

If you get a heart attack in Bulgaria you will die, we are so old-fashioned they can only treat heart attacks in the UK. :hahahahha:

3101583o.jpg

:yes: Yup, if you kiss another man on the street here they are gonna hang you on a crane.

3101595l.jpg

:retard: Oh, thanks for the warning, so are we on yellow or orange code?

....and again out of curiousity I checked what the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry has to say about the UK:

http://www.mfa.bg/bg/20/pages/view/5407

"Beware, high level of crime especially London"

:hard lol::rulez::super couple:

Those warnings sound like the ones I see about South America, I went to Colombia and registered with the US Embassy and they keep sending me emails like this. It's not so awful like they make it seem.

Warnings are one thing and there are good for foreigners but saying that Bulgaria regularly experiences earthquakes is just absurd.

There is one or two year that can barely make it to magnitude 3. The UK for example had stronger earthquakes last couple of years.

The 2007 Kent Earthquake was 4.3

And that thing about homosexuality really annoyed me, I've kissed my boyfriends everywhere, you can hold hands with another guy and no one will pay attention and those who do wont' say a thing.

There are lots of gay bars in Sofia, I've never heard someone call me a faggot on the street or in a bar. Not a single time.

I was attacked on the street once but that was for a different reason...:punch:

Back