Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Three months into the new year 2011 turns out to be one of the most tirbulent years in history.

• Thousands of young guys have been killed in Libya. Gaddafi threatens to bulldoze anyone and anything in his path. The European Union has sold tons of weapons to Libya in last few years.

• Bahrain declares curfew, protesters shot in the heads as violence escalates.

• Civil War Erupts in Ivory Coast, civilians shot dead like dogs.

• Revolution Sweeps Arab World, hundreds killed.

• Japan is hit by one of the strongest earthquakes ever recorded, Fukushima nuclear power plant explodes after tsunami spreading radiation around the world.

• Global food prices hit record levels.

• Saif al islam says he is sponsoring French President Sarkozy and wants all his money back or he will "expose everything"

• The Great Depression continues with massive unemployment in Europe, the US and other nations.
:unreal:

gaddafi's gone. assad's turn next. then the unrest will spread to saudi. i think the new regimes might prove to be more dangerous and unstable than the old ones ever were. look at what's happening in egypt. first a series of coptic churches were burned down. then in october armoured cars ploughed into a crowd of coptic demonstrators in cairo, killing ten people and injuring nearly a hundred, while according to a newsreader broadcasting from a tv studio not half a mile away 'our beloved city is under attack! heavily-armed mobs of christian thugs are setting fire to public buildings and firing at the troops... we've just been informed that five soldiers have already lost their lives fighting to defend the city. but you are not to be afraid. the army will keep you safe. the army will never abandon our beloved land of egypt to the forces of terrorism!'

hosni mubarrak must sickened by the way the copts are being treated. he might have been a tyrant, but at least he looked after egypt's religious minorities.

Craigie Boy i couldn't have said it better myself. I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks that in my country. I hope we stay out of Iran. We should not try to be the world's police force.

Nuke 'em all! That's what I think!

Then we can all go round in those gorgeous post-apocalypse clothes like they wore in the Mad Max movies! All leather and chains and spikes and fur, yum!

2016 is on the same level , nothing chanced in 5 years and the future will be worse. They're now hiding between us and seeking for moments to make surprise attacks. Belgium , France , Germany... It is only the beginning , not the end. :skull: :hang:

Back