Before we only saw pics of victims of these violent Drug cartel.. skinned, castrated and decapitated. Now, finally you can watch the vids of how they do it! Really graphic!

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/03/video-en-donde-descuartizan-un-hombre.html#more

props, dark . . . at least they decapitated it prior to disarticulation, but please guys, "beheading, there's an app for that" . . . in this case is was obvious they wanted to prolong the process through their modified halal approach, but doesn't anyone do the single quick clean stroke anymore? . . . the other thing I have yet to see discussed at length is the number of heavy, muscular men assisting this event, just as in our allu akbar, et al buddies . . . these are ostensibily "straight" men participating in what "mainstream" society considers ghastly, although one hears more and more "the kid deseved it, he was in the drug wars"; as in our allu akbar friends, there is always a crescendo of activity/passion in each event; you can bet that more than a few of these men have raging hardons & more than a few of them cum at just the "right" moment . . . so many men "helping" to snuff this beautiful young boy? . . . It's nothing new, and has been with men since the dawn of their consciousness--it's called "blood lust", guys . . . from cain & abel, to the french revolution, to wartime atrotcities, to today's filmed events, it's a pure and simple display of blood lust. Human beings are animals after all; the difference is that human beings supposedly have the capacity to distinguish "allowable" or "necessary" murder . . . think about how your table meat came to be there . . . (no, I'm not going on a "vege" rant, just sayin') as the planet devolves further and further into chaos and madness, there will be more of these events, even to the point of becoming a commidity/commercialized . . . think it can't happen? Just remember "bread and circuses" at the Colisseum--and it's still standing . . .

Poor dude, throat cut yet he struggled to breathe.

I just realized that the butcher has experience at this . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think this is training video as there appeared to be a man just outside of the frame instructing what appear to me to be new recruits. They didn't seem to have much experience cutting through the joints. An experienced butcher would have had the job done in a couple of minutes. The drug cartels do not appear to have much of an understanding of blood born diseases which they may regret some day.

hopefully they will all take the drugs they peddle and become paranoid and string each other up

I only have looked today at real video of a pinch from Mexico, probably some have made of you already observed it from other blogs/forums. I observed hundreds strong/stained with blood vids on a network, but I assume that it is the MOST BRUTAL. I saw here some times about NARCOCARTEL and their victims. The majority of them - fig. decapitated, covered with a skin and castrated victims of proceeding war NARCO in Mexico (ДЗЭТА and Kartel де Gjulfo or CODING). However, I didn't expect to look a video film of all process. Its really inhumane, sadistic and completely the sick. They killed the live person. Posting upsidedown and connected. The MOST SICK and MOST BRUTAL video!

oh These Guys are Definately on something before they go and chop up people like this. How else do they handle the job of doing this? A cup of Columbian coffee? I don't think so.

Further to an earlier comment, it's obvious that the guy is still alive when they cut off his bits because he struggled as much as he could. Although I too was surprised that there wasn't as much blood spraying around when the arteries were cut, I guess that there are a couple of reasons why.

Firstly, he was upside down so the blood pressure to his genitals would have been lower and also the guy must have known what was going to be done to him and his body would have automatically reacted by withdrawing as much blood as possible into it's core - much like somebody going into shock (which he may well have done).

One can only hope that these killers get mown down in a hail of bullets or they have the same thing done to them by rival gangs. With luck, those videos will be posted too.

there's more explanation to that.. you see it its kinda yellowish? its adipose tissue( or fats) and fatty tissues dont have too much blood vessels. if you cut only the penis.. which got lots of blood vessels then it will be bloody.

I'm looking for the orginal of the videos without watermark and mexican song inside...it's quite annoying....

Back