If they REALLY wanted to stick it to him, after they cut his dick off they should have cut each arm off, let him twist a bit and then cut his neck. It would serve as a lesson to all those present not to fuck around. Its the BEST way to instill discipline.

Seems to me they should sharpen their blade. After castration and beheading - what's the purpose of dismemberment? Unless to make a smaller package for delivery somewhere or is it just to demonstrate the brutality?

WOW that was brutal and very fun to watch, nothing like a good old fashion decapitation!... keep uploading more videos..... please!

Last edited:
This link is no longer available. Does anyone have it saved? I saw it once and it was hot as hell. Would LOVE to see it again. Thanks

This link is no longer available. Does anyone have it saved? I saw it once and it was hot as hell. Would LOVE to see it again. Thanks
i have

I have it. I have 320GB memory stick.. i put all my video collection to it. I put individual category like Beheading, Autopsy, Mexico drug war, Execution etc etc. You should do it too. Download realplayer on you PC and you can download directly while you are watching.

Back