Do you have this clip in full version

Or uncen and no watermark no music version?

I have to keep it!

I love men in this clip so much,. So sexy! A
1 of 2 the sexiest killing clip in this world

Why did they do that? Very bad for this dude. How old might he?

I want to know too.Why they did this sexy thing to this dude?

I can't wait anymore.

No one has this in full version full lengh and full quality?

^
^
Maybe if I can do it.If I know their Email or other contact.555

Someone has the original version wich is longer, better quality and with no watermarks.

Unfortunately these sick fucks keep such material only for their private enjoyment and I doubt they will ever release anything better on the internet.

I'd like the original as well lol. That music is annoying, although - I'm used to hearing shitty background music when jerking off to some other videos on here - if you listen closely, you can hear the victim's blood curdling screams. It's pretty hot. I try to pretend that he's another drug cartel member, and his death/torture seems that must more justified. He was just caught, that's all.

Never mind the original , what did they do with his cock after they cut it off ???? is it for sale on e-bay??? lol

holy shit…. I am a fucking pussy! I could not finish the whole thing I tell u. nice music though ;)

I would have preferred to get my head chopped off first and then my dick!First they took his manhood and then his life.What a horrible way to go!!

I hope original come.

I think everyone has to put this into proper perspective.....this wasnt a tourist grabbed off the street randomly......obviously he misbehaved at some level which warranted this action......to most of us this looks barbaric...but has anyone considered that he himself may have one day stood as one of those masked? Furthermore....as awful as it all seems to look at it, it really only was perhaps a minute or so of discomfort before he was permanently put out of misery.It could have been worse in many ways......

Wow that WAS ghastly, but I had to watch it twice. The most gruesome part is that he was either trying to gasp for air or scream when they were cutting off his head. Clearly still alive when his head was only half attached.

Yeah, pretty bad to cut his dick off, but on the other hand, that's the fantasy of lots of guys.

Back