hanging

Forum Regular
Hi Forum,

my Name is Marc and i new here.
I come from Germany and my English is not the best,but i try and give all the best i have...:bow:

My question:
Is that true that a guy was hanging get death and a hard cock,he die and his cock still hard after his death?
I heard this anytime but i don`t see any Pics or so....:not sure:

Yes, it is true.

Historically, death erection has been documented since the early 17th century. Doctors initially considered it erectile dysfunction!

The idea for this most likely came from subjects who were executed by hanging.

Observers at public hangings noted male victims developed an erection, sometimes remaining after death (death erection), and occasionally ejaculated when being hanged.

Note that, however, ejaculation occurs in hanging victims after death because of disseminated muscle relaxation; this is a different mechanism from that sought by autoerotic asphyxiation practitioners.

You can read more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_erection

Hi i can answer too, me uncle work in a police departament and some times he must go to unhanged suicidal guys, they are some times hard on, others cummed over he self or pissed is real and hot too!!
My personal experience when i hanged some slave is he get a hard erection allways started and continue hard after he cum too!!

Gretings and welcome to fourm

Hanging - it does happen and seemingly jot that rare.
Go to Google books, search under 'Hanging' 'Erection' and yoiu will find many references, many from 19th century textbooks. This is one: http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...Q6AEwATgK#v=onepage&q=hanged erection&f=false
Of course these are in english - no doubt if you enter the German words you will also find interesting descriptions.
And in Indonesia the newspapers report whether a hanged man had semen or excrement in his clothes, as evidence that it really was a suicide hanging.

Good post DD - I keep meaning to contribute to this thread, but not yet got around to it. DD is quite correct - erections in hangings are not so rare, and well known.

The mechanisms producing the erection appears to have several factors. Slow hanging may result in an erection from 'arousal' following an auto-erotic response due to reduced o2 and raised co2. Long drop hangings can also produce erections form damage to the brain stem - resulting in 'priapism' type responses. There is also an erection that can happen as a result of pooling of blood settling downwards and engorging the penis which becomes erect.

Ejaculation of semen resulting from death by hanging, also appears to have a variety of causes, which include ejaculation following an auto erotic response - to relaxation/tightening of muscles following death.

There are many factors & its complex but also very interesting.

Good references DD - thanks for an interesting post.

On this site you can find any number of involuntarily hanged men without their pants, look and see what percentage have erections.
Of course, play hangings are different.
Priapisms are well documented from broken necks, but not all hangings result in broken necks or erections, so dont get your *hopes* up.

This whole discussion has given me an enormous hardon . . . "damage to the brain stem" . . . hot hot hot!

And pressure on the nerves in the neck, which control the penis, bladder and sphincters - so it is the noose not the person who cntrols the body during the final struggles and spsms (sometimes - as Jeb says it does not always happen that way, but it can and it is HOT when it does!

And big cocks becoming erect involuntarily, the dying man cumming of his own accord without touching or being touched, withut any cntrol

Mmm! Sounds like we share a few turn-ons!

Huge turn on.....saw an Australian soccer player being put to death, after having his clothes ripped off....happened in a Middle Eastern country...and as he was hanging...he got hard and came hugely!

Back