saw an Australian soccer player being put to death, after having his clothes ripped off....happened in a Middle Eastern country...and as he was hanging...he got hard and came hugely!

When did that happen? Could you elaborate or provide a link?

electrical ejaculation of a corpse

must be fun ok angelust are there any videos on this nude hangings

hello all im mike and i have heard this too. i want to experience angel lust but i dont want to die to do it errggh!!

I am a Emt and a fireman agen I have seen it in other kind of deaths can happen frome 12 yr and up but some times younger thin 12 yr the youngst is 10 yr

Dear Meatpi
can u ride a deathcock and will he still come or not?

Hi darkboy. Angel lust is a throwback to a time when our less evolved ancestors had to procreate under great duress. In the simplest terms, animals exist to pass along their genetic attributes. When our very ancient ancestors lived in water, they had to compete with many of their same species to fertilize a female. Other ancestors had to survive brutal conditions and near starvation. The best adaptations were passed along including the regressive genes that cause an erection and often ejaculation when the body is in severe distress in case it turns out to be the last opportunity to pass along genetic code.

As far as riding it, there are a lot of variables involved that determine how long it will stay stiff. Age, race and health make a difference. If the erection were immediately tied off at the base it might help. Perhaps you could carry a rubber band in your pocket should the rare opportunity occur. ;-)

I have wondered if the same phenomenum occurs when the neck is broken by the drop or is it more likely in a slow hanging? There is another factor why after death some people seem to have a penis which is at least semi-hard even if they have not ejaculated - that is the fact the blood settles pretty quickly after the heart stops and the penis hangs down and collects blood - the little chambers which operate when you are sexually excited are designed to take lots of blood and hold it.

JValdez - it is always great to see a discussion like this and I can see you being rewarded with a hard-on yourself. LOL

I had my first orgasm hanging myself when I was 12. This was before I even knew how to jack off. I'd heard about cumming but had no idea what it really was.

I had been experimenting with self hanging a little for awhile and always got an erection from it. This day I had decided to ramp things up and get a little more serious. I was also smoking my second cigar ever which added to the thrill. I had recently seen the movie Hang 'Em High which made me want to try cigars and get more serious about hanging.

I had a real noose up and was checking myself out in the mirror with it and the cigar, getting all horned up to hang. I was hanging myself from a pipe along a wall in the next room. I'd put the cigar down in my room and go into the next room to hang.

I was hanging myself with a belt from a robe, with a slip knot. Just stepping off a turdy bench to hang for several seconds and then getting back on the bench to get the belt loose. My back was firmly against the wall but other than that I was really hanging. I had no idea how dangerous this was. Having just seen Clint hang for a ridiculously long time and survive, I thought you had quite awhile before it could kill you.

I'd hang and go back to the noose in my room and smoke the cigar a little, face flushed and cock throbbing. I'd get ready and go back to hang again. The third time I did it I felt something intense happening involving my cock, got the belt loose and my pants down just in time to see myself shoot a huge wad! At that moment i understood just exactly what those erections were for and several other things.

I've been convinced ever since that if it's a young horny man, he's aroused by the thought of being hang and hard when it happens, it's entirely likely he will have an orgasm from it. Had I really been being hanged that morning I don't think anything could have stopped me from cumming. I was at just the age to pop that first one at anytime though. Whatever it was, it wasn't going to take much. Still, I did it by hanging without ever touching my cock.

Welcome sral, you are in good company here!

Back