Post here if you miss deadboy

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
deadboy has been gone for over two weeks now.

No email, no chat, no posts.

:sm (41):

He so loved the forum I am sure he still visits us, even as a guest.

Man, if you read this thread please come back, I am fucked without you.

You helped me build this place, you gave this site its name, you showed me how to find new material....damn dude why???

Why dump me like that man? :sm (20):

I am begging you to come back, I hope and pray to hear from you every day, this is so hard.

First nanaimo, now you.

I can't stand this shit.

I am so happy Arrow, Ricky and all the others are still here - alive and well - and it saddens me greatly you are gone man, like a real dead dude.

Now I know what losing a real friend feels like, its such a devastating feeling.

:(

Post in this thread if you miss deadboy; you can also make a plea to him to come back, thats all we can do after he deleted his emails and contacts.

If you ask yourself why make such a fuss about it, I say to you that he used to supply us with great pictures of dead guys, videos and links.

He had unique sources and some of the cutest dead guys in my collection are from him. He also found that excellent Autopsy Video of the 19-year-old dude from Venezuela.

RIP man I will never forget you.

I hope I croak and I'll be with you in the heavans soon man where we will fuck cute dead angels.

We will burst their virgin dead anuses mate.

He will be back, none of us can stay away for long. We all need the site, we all need each other.

true. But he is a fucking strong dude and very stubborn and this is the longest he has been away so far.

I miss his quality posts, boner-making comments and sense of morbid humour

love u man, wherever you are

Miss ya, Deadboy. :sm (50): Return???

You know, Deadboy will be back. He has these periods of guilt for loving CDG's. Then, he realizes he is not hurting anyone really, and will come back. You watch, and see!

Let's hope and pray he is allright, and will be back to not let us into despair anymore.

We are a big community, and we all want everyone to be fine and happy!!
(Or dead...depending on who is posting..:p)

So deadboy, let us know you are still ok!!

we miss you deaboy!!! =( please comback!

I do hope he comes to his senses soon. This is a fine place.

Back