What is it about dead guys that you like best?

What is it about dead guys that you like best?

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I like open mouth and pale face with purple lips. Multiple choice allowed on this poll.

I like lifeless cocks (especially if they're hard) and anuses, purple lips, protruding tongue - also to see what underwear a guy died in, and whether he lost control of any bodily functions in his clothes

wow aaron interesting opinion.

Why do you think dead guys have stupid look?

wow aaron interesting opinion.

Why do you think dead guys have stupid look?

hmmm...don't know if I can explain it. like, even the most handsome, self-assured (cocky) dude, is equalized when he has no control over his stupid death stare. he's dead. no more control over how he looks. turns me on.

Interesting. Never thought about this until you brought it up.

What you say is true but why did you say stupid?

you are real hardcore man, if you hate my questions don't answer

I am curious

Some dead guys have fucked up faces yes but most are relaxed and beautiful

I am sure you will have a very stupid face when you croak aaron

Your mouth will be wide open man and I would be more than happy to intubate you

Your mouth will be wide open man and I would be more than happy to intubate you:D

hahaha I might need to be "intubated" in more than one place, sir...

and yeah, maybe stupid isn't the right word...but, then again, maybe it is. either way, I love em.

very very interesting idea, really made me think

I like deathstare, esp when you have an alive pic of the dude happy and smiling, preferably with his girlfriend.

Then he is cold, pale and stark naked on a table, staring into the morgue ceiling, toe-tagged.

That is absolutely hot if you ask me and I imagine it everyday, everywhere I go esp on public transport

I don't believe it will ever happen. I will die like that, never touched a real dead guy :(

I too love how relax dead guys are, esp their feet cock and ass.

Open mouths are aslo a big turn on for me.

Entrails, severed body-parts, their sexy body in-general. It would be fun to dissect someone.

even cuter

Back