Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Brutal crackdown on demonstrators today in Sofia, January 14, 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu4y3VFzsFs

:(

You can see clearly how the police beat up the protestors.

This is in front of parliament building.

"Sofia will burn tomorrow," threaten rioters.

14sofia550.jpg

Police officers and protesters in front of the Parliament in Sofia on Wednesday. ( Reuters)

Wow...brutal.

What were they demonstrating about?

Seems like the old days of the communists!! Hit first and maybe ask questions later....

You ARE being careful now are you?

Very bad situation Entilzha, we are a small country and we trade mainly with the EU. The EU is facing a deep recession, thousdans are left unemployed here, factories close, some friends lost their jobs.

Public anger is mounting against the government also because of a prolonged cut in Russian gas supplies, which left thousands without heating and forced some factories to shut down.

I am taking part in demonstrations too, I may croak.

Damn....that really sucks!!!

I hope everything will get better. Did you know the Russians asked Dutch observers to see if the gas is distributed evenly? Guess they want our help now, because we can measure quite well.
But I hope this gas thing and economic thing ends be4 everything gets even worse...

Anyone invented fusion? Or anti-matter reaction chambers?

wow, didn't know this THANKS!!!

I so wish we were connected to the netherlands for gas, not those nasty russians

well, I have ene better news, but I will PM you for that one ;)

PieMan...

Be very careful there.....you could get hurt out there with those protestors !!

Those police are Gestapo types, and they could make you end up on here....a Cute Dead Guy !!!

Don't let that happen ... you need to find a way to immigrate out of that place, go to a new country to let your spirit and abilities soar.

It is not worth it, it is an oppressive state .... you must consider your own welfare and do what is best for you and your family/friends...all try to get out of there !

:(:(:(

you are right, I should move with enthilza or to chicagoland and become a mobster

I will kill some nigger there and fuck their black anuses and eat nigger cock, black as charcoal

Back