SlimFighter

Forum Newcomer
Hi...I'm new to this site. Wondering if there are any slim young guys in UK who are interested in meeting to roleplay some death scenes...shooting, stabbing etc.
get in touch. Thanks.
Slim.

Hey

I am in London 3-4 days every week. I am very iterested in this kind of roleplay and also into feet. I like both parts, lately I prefer the victim's role- What do you like doing? Get in touch:)

Pic?

If you want we can talk on skype

cool- ok lets talk- my microphone here is not working so I ll have to type- are you on yahoo mes? mine is xmfeet for yahoo. if not what is your skype name??
I m on holiday but i can scan some pics and send u-

no rush

Don't post personal data, it might be used against you by bad people.

I don't use yahoo.

u r on holy? where

ok cool-thats why i prefer yahoo, my skype account is my real name and as you said its not a good idea posting pd. Italy and going to Greece on tuesday- it keeps logging me off do you know why? and it takes like 5-6 tries to log me in. I ve been reading your posts among others on this site- they re hot. shoe size? :)

Thanks

european system 43, I think thats 8 in UK?

Hi...I'm new to this site. Wondering if there are any slim young guys in UK who are interested in meeting to roleplay some death scenes...shooting, stabbing etc.
get in touch. Thanks.
Slim.

Hey, Slim. I'd like to hear more of your proposals for role play. I'm based in London, same age as you, my pic is in one of the albums in my profile. I like short, thin guys.

As for Meatpie's comment about 38 = old meat - well, that's just bullshit. I'm in better shape now then I ever was in my twenties. He can be a rude cnut at times...

By the way Meatpie, Size 43 feet? isn't that rather....um.....small?

I'm way in America. :p

idc if anyone Skype IM me if they want to.

Last edited:
Nice body Tadgh!

I d say 43 is the average male shoe size, or no?lol. In any case I havent figured out whether I like small of big feet better. think i equally like both. What about you guys?

While on this subject, have you ever thought why comorbidity of necro and foot fetish is very usual? i mean a lot of guys I ve met seem to like both not in a parallel but in a combined manner.

I like feet but not super-obsessed with them. I'm not much of a necro though and have no interest in sex with corpses so not much use there. :)

It probably matches up anyways then.

I like feet but not super-obsessed with them. I'm not much of a necro though and have no interest in sex with corpses so not much use there. :)

Ah I see Dogfood. So no doubt you're here instead for the intellectual conversation and great philosophical debates such as "can you self suck" or my personal favourite: "what I had for dinner last night".............

Back