Poor Cain is suffocated...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/0af794120434944

69b9b2120434968.jpg

39f74e120435053.jpg

One of my favourite necrodudes guys, thanks! :bow:

imagebam is blocked in china~

:unreal:

China is horrible.

You need to riot like in the Arab Revolution so that your internet can become free.

Some guys from China say they can't access CDG.

if i said this in public in china, meatpie friends, i would get myself arrested, let alone start a riot...

now i understand, why some chinese left china and never came back...

if i said this in public in china, meatpie friends, i would get myself arrested, let alone start a riot...

Very sad but if you sit back and watch nothing will change.

China needs a revolution.

this guy is incredibly hot, particularly while being suffocated. and he has amazingly hot feet which are nicely shown off in the pics. =)

YES, CHINA does need change, but this change should go naturally, generation for generation, not a revolution manipulated by the west. THANKS

YES, CHINA does need change, but this change should go naturally, generation for generation, not a revolution manipulated by the west. THANKS

One of my favourite necrodudes guys, thanks! :bow:

:unreal:

China is horrible.

You need to riot like in the Arab Revolution so that your internet can become free.

Some guys from China say they can't access CDG.

YES, CHINA does need change, but this change should go naturally, generation for generation, not a revolution manipulated by the west. THANKS..

Back