LOL. I saw this the other day. The storyline involving his character seems like it is a continuing one. Maybe he will be on the slab next episode!

:hahahahha: Missed that one. Maybe shooting him was staged to look like he died. Nice find!:bow:

I bet many people who hate him relish this scene. lol

I watched this and was hoping they were going to kill that gorgeous hunk he was with in the van but it was just Justin they killed. Nothing hot about that.

Oh I don't know - if he wants to hang himself he can come round to my place any day!

At least he dies better than he sings ;) Maybe a new career for him - murdervictim. But then I will have to insist he does it shirtless next time.

i wish this was true.. honestly.

the 90s where a disaster for the music scene..

Freddy mercury kurt cobain lain denver died .. And worst of all.. Bieber was born..

I would had killed him in a diferent way... If I was the writer of CSI. Maibe taking his sneakers and socks off and strangling him barefoot.

Yup i also hate that bieber kid.. hes quite irritating, i will kindap that brat, and hang him upside down fully naked, played him for several hours I will jack his small and thin penis, later I will butcher him, and invite his fans while I roast their teen idol. Eveybody is invited and it will aired on FOX.

Back