NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
Call me racist, I don't care. I hate Islam. I hate Middle Eastern "people." Wouldn't exactly call them people.

This is one of the most brilliant websites I've ever seen on the subject of Islam and the so called religion of peace.

Remember when the cartoonists in Europe drew cartoons depicting that fag Muhammed as a terrorists and those dogs got so mad they rioted in their dog countries. The cartoonists became my favorite people for a few months afterwards.

Then I read a story about a woman who had her Taliban rulers killed off. She went outside without her veil on, and some Muslim pig threw acid in her face.

The only "good" thing I have ever seen about Islam and Muslims is their beheadings.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

All religions are irrational and dangerous and a bane to the human existence. They allow people to follow dogma like zombies and discard rational thinking. Islam may be the extreme, but the trinity of the Abrahamic religions - Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are evil and if the US is not mindful of its separation of church and state, we will end up like those theocratic countries in the Middle East.

Last edited:
i am sure you know anything about ISLAM THE RELEGION OF PEACE ,but you see the muslim ,who make the islam so bad ,they give for the world a very bad picture for islam ..

a american Muslim say '' thnx god i know islam before i know muslim people''

It's not the muslim's fault that Islam is NOT the religion of peace. The terrorists are true to their dogma for slaying the heretic, apostate, non-believers, etc. The bible is no better with the same Abrahamic god sanctioning genocides, and killing for petty "crimes" like working on the sabbath, stoning for adultery, killing gays, killing disobedient children, you name it. "Moderate" and "liberal" followers of religion pick and choose what they like which further legitimizes the religion engine. :rolleyes:

religion when used for good can be a beautiful things. what turns people off is that these people don't show love only use religion to hate. there are also christians who are a big turn off because they are phonies in church and then behave like hypocrites the rest of the week.

I submit that religion isn't required to do good things. People use religion to hate because their dogma has much more to say about hatred than the token good things you might find in their sacred books - none of these good things require a rocket scientist to figure out using his own humanity/instinct. Religious belief is polarizing and very divisive and the cause of many past and current conflicts in the world.

I have nothing against middle eastern people. For race cannot be chosen. Religion however is chosen and I view religion ESP abrahamic as a grave threat. A threat to me a threat to my glbt brothers and sister a threat to women and a threat to peace, society, and humanity.

Ok ok guys, I feel the user who originally started the thread is an extremist about the Islam. I don't
care about but it injustice to abuse the followers of Islam. I mean, its possible that some of their
deeds are are not liking but its against the ethics that you call them 'dog' and 'pig' etc.
:(

Middle Easterners are the hunkiest men of all.

"Call me racist, I don't care."

OK then. You're fucking racist. Generalizing all middle easterners by fundamentalist muslims is like judging all white people by the Westboro Baptist Church.

Nevermind the fact that 'race' is a social construct that's based more on visual differences then it is actual genetic differences. It is, quite literally, skin-deep.

Middle Easterners are the hunkiest men of all.

Agreed :)

I think that Islam just happens to be the religion at this time with visible extremists actually killing people of other faiths and even people within their own religion who disagree on certain doctrines. The fact that there are so many religions and your religion depends on where you are born points to the fact that religion is man made. I am ok with someone being religious as long as doing so makes them a better person. I also think that those religious people who are good people are also those who do not follow their scriptures to the letter and just take the good from the bad, like mxboots said. All of the Abrahamic religions promote violence, including Christianity. All have a violent history. It's just that at this moment in time, Islamic violence is the focus.

I am want to meet a good man...

Hi all
I'm Elena, 27 years old :)
I am looking for good man. If he exists...
I'm love sport and... Hope you understand

It is an interesting forum for me, so I think we have the same hobbies
So lets chat...
Send me your foto!

__
Added later:

This photography is corrupted, sorry!

Oh, and all my photos here:

Do not judge Islam from a narrow view. If you want to know Islam, read translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran. I am sure your idea will completely change.

Do not judge Islam from a narrow view. If you want to know Islam, read translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran. I am sure your idea will completely change.

"In the beginning, man created god, and it went downhill ever since!" Seasons Greetings! :Oh well:

Call me racist, I don't care. I hate Islam. I hate Middle Eastern "people." Wouldn't exactly call them people.

This is one of the most brilliant websites I've ever seen on the subject of Islam and the so called religion of peace.

Remember when the cartoonists in Europe drew cartoons depicting that fag Muhammed as a terrorists and those dogs got so mad they rioted in their dog countries. The cartoonists became my favorite people for a few months afterwards.

Then I read a story about a woman who had her Taliban rulers killed off. She went outside without her veil on, and some Muslim pig threw acid in her face.

The only "good" thing I have ever seen about Islam and Muslims is their beheadings.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Fuck all religions :outgunned:. Don't feel so much hate for just one in particular.

Back