To anyone that reads this: if you happen to be one of the very few that do survive the coming demise of your planet and everything on it, remember one thing - it was religion and it's blind non-understanding of sexuality (supressing homosexuality while promoting overpopulation) that was the SOLE cause of it all !!!
How interesting that in this universe, 99% of the 'green' planets where humans eventually develop, thier demise happens the same exact way. Those that don't , and go on to explore the universe, are ones that chose common sense of the brain, not the heart. How do I know this? Don't ask. Just remember what I said.

I think our world would be better without Islam or Islamistic Power.

191_nm_iran_flogging_071128_ms.jpg Scharia.jpg Scharia-1sw.jpgscharia5433.jpg scharia-gekopft.jpg :facepalmh:

Heya Headfucker, who you calling a fag mate ?
I mean, all religions are stupid.
and you sound like a chickenbrained fuckface yourself but calling 'MU' a fag is beyond stupid
if the prophet was indeed a fag.......think about it for a minute......

Call me racist, I don't care. I hate Islam. I hate Middle Eastern "people." Wouldn't exactly call them people.

This is one of the most brilliant websites I've ever seen on the subject of Islam and the so called religion of peace.

Remember when the cartoonists in Europe drew cartoons depicting that fag Muhammed as a terrorists and those dogs got so mad they rioted in their dog countries. The cartoonists became my favorite people for a few months afterwards.

Then I read a story about a woman who had her Taliban rulers killed off. She went outside without her veil on, and some Muslim pig threw acid in her face.

The only "good" thing I have ever seen about Islam and Muslims is their beheadings.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

I can tell by the content of your post that you did not even bother to any research at all on Middle East history or Islam/Muslim culture or else you would understand that it is very complicted and no quick fixes.

I wish people would do basic homework on the subject they are discussing before they start spreading their gospel of the truth which in turn makes things worse.

Also, shame on those who agree with these types of posts as you too need to do basic homework/researcH!!!!

Middle Easterners are the hunkiest men of all.

I agree they are one of the most hunkiest types of men out there.

I used to feel bad as a teenager growing up due to being attracted to middle eastern men due to the negative connotations that was (and still) associated with middle eastern people.

Last edited:

If any of you are ever in the Chicago area, an exceptional place to better understand the Ancient MidEast is to go to the Oriential Institute (museum) at the University of Chicago.

It has one of the largest collections of ancient MidEast artifacts in the world, including the Grand Entrance Gate to the City of Ancient Babylon (2234 B.C.) mentioned in the Old Testament, fully restored by each colorful tile which you can actually walk under !!

http://oi.uchicago.edu/

Last edited:
ArrowMan,

Thank you for the suggestion and will most likely visit it in the future.

Also, thank you for the choice of pic as it is the Gate of Ishtar and am hoping that the militant Islam issue is resolved in my life time so can visit it, as it as a place I always wanted to see.

Sorry ArrowMan, but the original reconstruction of the "ishtar Gate" is exhibited at the Pergamon Museum at the Museums Isle in Berlin, Germany

Agreed. They're looking good , but nothing more. Islam is like cancer...grows , poisons and kills.

Back