1 where would you buy these?
2. the only way to tell if this is real is a vid of someone eating it.

Sadly, I could never determine if any of these is real - I suspect that one or two might be, looking at possible skin slippage - but I'm no expert.

As for buying any, I assume that you mean the raw ingredients? I guess that you won't find them in any supermarket that I know of - sadly. However, you may do worse than to get friendly with someone in the "supply chain" in you get my drift. If you find a good one, I'll take a couple of pounds of meat a week please ......

Invite me to dinner anytime. I guarantee I'll clean my plate.

Fantastic series of pics. Would love to see them all. Some do look rather real while some dont. An album would be great.
I thought that the point of this forum was to *share* pics. I accept that not everyone will like these but that can be said for almost every pic shared on this site - even many of the pics that you share !

Okay, fine, I shan't complete this series.

are these the real man dick food?? how was these cut and cooked? any other slaughtered man meat dishes????

Thank you for your understanding.

It was fun at first but judging by the replies you get not a lot of people are interested in your photoshopped cock meals, I've personally had enough.

:green puke:

The guys at zambianmeat will love your cooked penises, why don't you try sharing there for a few days, see how it goes. :beer:

You are of course always welcome on CDG, hope you don't take it personal.

First i thought i shoul ask Meatpie if had a bad hair day but then i saw his picture... :faggit:

Back