I've seen this one before and it's one of the hottest sleeping guys vids ever - makes me cum every time. It's got everything - a passed out hunk, stripping him, sucking him, reolling him over helpless to get plowed in his sleep by these hunky dudes, and then made to cum without even knowing it - awesome. Wish there were lots more like it - would have loved the fucking to be bareback tho...

Part 1 is incredibly sexy & HOOOOTTTTT. especially when they strip him and show his knockedout face and his expressions

I agree with you, the best part, for same reasons.

i also love them showing full images of him passed out getting his hairy dick sucked, I came 3 times 2day watching the Part 1 video/movie

I would love to drug a guy up have him passout in a sitting position face up,strip him and suck his hairy dick all while recording it, especially their unconscious face and their expressions if any while being sucked and touched just like in video Part 1

The more I watch these videos the more I like them !! I especially like Part 1 when they strip him and suck his hairy dick AND I LOVE IT WHEN THEY SHOW CLOSEUPS OF HIS PASSED OUT FACE AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS WHILE BEING BLOWN ! Parts 2 &3 are OK, but Part 1 is my favorite !!

Really fucking HOT.

Back