Video # 1 is the hottest video I have ever seen. Love it when they strip the passed out guy, love watching his facial expressions as he is being blown,and love when they strip is shirt off over his helpless body ! Makes me cum mulitiple multiple times !

I know I made several postings regarding this segment of the webiste. These videos (especially video #1 ) ARE EXTREMELY SEXY & ORGASMIC. I jerk off to video #1 often. I love looking at his passedout face and his facial expressions while unconscious and being blown. I love when you strip his jeans to his dick and shirt & than I love when you strip his shirt and pants off while he lies helpless and passed out and flipped over. I masturbated numerous times to video #1 a couple of times to video #2, wish video # 3 was available instead of saying stream not found. ALL & ALL THESE VIDEOS ARE THE HOTTEST and are my favorite of all the videos on this site !

The more and more I watch video #1 the more and more I love it ! It is extremely orgasmic, the passed out/knocked out guy is the hottest guy I ever seen. I love looking at his passed out face and expressions while being blown,and has the perfect amount of pubic hair by his dick. Also love it when they strip his shirt off and see his naked frontal body before being flipped over. Wish this passed out guy would come over,slip him some the strongest sleeping agent on the market in his drink or chloroform hime and have him get knocked out in his clothes face up and do exactly what they did video #1. I have cum multiple times in an hour just watching this !

Fuckin hot! This is a total fantasy for me as I love getting knocked out and messed with, especially if I'm on camera at the time. Anybody wanna KO me and make a movie?

Hello guys I've seen many chloro kidnap videos over 17 years and this is one of my top 10 videos I've ever watch, the situation and scenes are very Hot and cool. Please produce more videos like this and many thanks
to share it. Regards.

Back