Me in the early morning...
84617.gif

Should have worn glasses =.=

we have some very sexy members here at CDG
BlackWorld - you look like you're not one to mess with, would love to have you on my team of international assassins

Thanks for your comment CJ, and I'd be thrilled to work under your command.

glad to have you aboard brother, we'll be forming a new team within the week, all with code names referring to our unique and seperate skills

Damn dude... Hot little fucker! :beg:

he is Red, and get a load of his avatars lately, they're him also - looks like a real man in them!

Basicly , i stayed 45 days in japan

2 weeks i followed a cursus about cocktail flairing in tokyo. the other 30 days i traveld arround the country

Tokyo , kyoto , nagasaki , osaka , hiroshima , karamae , minakami , nara . even climbed mt fuji and hiked trough the forrest of dead

Aokigahara would be the place to go for a bet. Spend a night in the suicide forest to win.
"The perfect place to die." That's how Aokigahara was described in Wataru Tsurumui's bestselling book The Complete Manual of Suicide. A dense, dark forest bordering Mt. Fuji, Aokigahara is infamous throughout Japan as a popular spot for those taking their final journey.

it was a very awesome place to hike trough , you see alot of bodies laying arround on the ground .. time has passed on them.
some bodies are new , but the most of them are allready rotten to bones .. every gore lover should visit that place

Welcome, where is your photo hosted I will help you make it show on the forum.

Back