My brutal baby I had no idea you were that young and gorgeous I will eat you up.:love1:

Did you stab yourself in the belly?
:kissess:
"Brutal baby" xexexe I like this nickname. :party beer:
No. This is due to my last motorbike crash [ I still have a broken collarbone but I must wait for this surgical procedure]

Goodbye🍴!! 😂

Sorry to hear everything will heal nicely. If you die you will be gorgeous on a morgue table.

Show us your feet. :love1: I am crazy about you your cock looks thick.

Show us more meat and more of your beautiful body.

I would like to jack off to your feet and meet up.

Sorry to hear everything will heal nicely. If you die you will be gorgeous on a morgue table.

Show us your feet. :love1: I am crazy about you your cock looks thick.

Show us more meat and more of your beautiful body.

I would like to jack off to your feet and meet up.
XEXEXE!!! & me I'm not sorry to be alive. I mean I'd have been disgusted to be killed by an old ugly French woman who doen't know what is a Stop & ABOVE ALL 1* by a female 2* by a French! (yes, by an other Slavic guy or by a Latino guy I don' mind that but not by a French!!! :ROFLMAO:

OK.

How about my proposal to show us your feet and why not go naked for us in a play dead session? I will jack off to your pics hards. :kissess:

OK.

How about my proposal to show us your feet and why not go naked for us in a play dead session? I will jack off to your pics hards. :kissess:
About your proposal to show my feet... ТАААДА!!
If not, for more of my body, I can show you my broken collarbone

:ROFLMAO:

To end up on the Meatpie's morgue table sounds like a sweet death &, at least, I know I'd be in safe-hands ...if safe is the perfekt word!:ROFLMAO:
Meatpie will probably take my huge breeder tool apart to study it before you steal it to eat it :devilish:

Ohhh maaan so sweet of you to take these for me and Ricky! :teddybear: Kiss you. :kissess:Love the socks!:rocksss:

Your feet are insane very curved and the toes are big and hairy as fuck!!! :stroke:

You will be crazy on a morgue table with those feet.

I think Ricky is gonna cum hard to your feet pics.

About the collarbone wtf happened? Sorry to see you like this can this be fixed?

Ohhh maaan so sweet of you to take these for me and Ricky! :teddybear: Kiss you. :kissess:Love the socks!:rocksss:

Your feet are insane very curved and the toes are big and hairy as fuck!!! :stroke:

You will be crazy on a morgue table with those feet.

I think Ricky is gonna cum hard to your feet pics.

About the collarbone wtf happened? Sorry to see you like this can this be fixed?
Xexe yes, I'm a so sweet guy indeed :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Adidas style - Slavic Style :rocks3:

It's still due to this last crash,. I see the surgeon tomorrow once again for this ,to set surgery date... So bad you're not my surgeon!

Been fantasizing about being hunted down by someone here and turned into a pile of meat in the fridge :p. This nice torso longs to be cut open and dismembered.
Unfortunately I am too shy to show my face here, otherwise you can see what a great trophy my head can be. Feel free to hit me up on wickr (csharpm). Maybe I can show you more.

Been fantasizing about being hunted down by someone here and turned into a pile of meat in the fridge :p. This nice torso longs to be cut open and dismembered.
Unfortunately I am too shy to show my face here, otherwise you can see what a great trophy my head can be. Feel free to hit me up on wickr (csharpm). Maybe I can show you more.
Nice lean meat!!

Back