Great first post, welcome. How old are you?

Do you folks like me better when I shave or stay hairy?
005.jpg20150827_222758.jpg20150927_224625.jpgdonthurtme.jpg

Lol, in that last photo, wherein I'm covering my face, I almost look like I'm about to become a corpse at the hands of one of you. The file name for that photo on my hard drive is donthurtme.jpg.

Last edited:
I literally grew up with a dad who thought he could beat the gay out of me and honestly thought he was doing a favor to me (I grew up in a very homophobic and christian family) but the jokes on him because now, he needs me just to change lightbulbs and such. I honestly feel bad about it though because he actually did a ton of nice things for me and went pretty far out of his way to give me a fun and nice childhood. As such though, it's not hard for me to get in a defensive position or prepare to have the crap knocked out of me. Getting beat up at home and at school (over there, it was bullys; not my dad. I was an easy target) was a pretty normal event for me. I'm with a double-edge now. He looked out for me and did many nice things and now honestly needs somebody to look out for him but, at the same time, there were a few years wherein I honestly feared death at his hands.

Last edited:
How old is he now? You should forgive him and move on it's great that you help around the house and you are still on good terms.

Welcomne, H87. You look great, especially in your boxers.

Thanks and I've totally forgiven him. He worked pretty hard for me and my sister. He regularly laments certain things and genuinely seems to feel bad about how he treated me as a teen in the late 90s and early 2000s. Now he needs me and I can't stand to see him unwell. His dad was probably more harsh on him than he was on me and he treated him well in his final moments. Maybe now, you can think of and picture a young me screaming while getting kicked and punched.

Last edited:
You have a long happy life ahead of you as I said what you are doing for your dad is awesome no one is perfect sometimes we say harsh things to loved ones when we don't really mean them.

Back