You are beautiful, nice pic, thanks for posting!

So hot! I'd love to fondle and molest your body, vibing your ass and jerking you of as you're strangled in that position.

Gore guy

Love to see manmeat fucking killing dying and speweing cum. Anyway, must add my pics. Sorry dont have any good images of dead dudes to add yet. But will update soon.

120328-170849.jpg
120329-011641.jpg
120330-015044.jpg

Picture of me 4.jpgHere is my photo,taken recently,I am 55,look a bit younger because of surgery and good luck.
I am really fucked up with social phobia.
have just recieved intravenous giving set by post-with intention of possible self slaughter by vetinary nembutal.
I would like my death(if it takes place)to be live on the internet,but don`t know how to set this up.-in this case I would consider hanging.

You definately look younger, thanks for posting your pic.

You will look great hanged.

Thanks Meatpie,I will consider hanging,but there will be no one to watch!as I don`t know how to put the event live on the internet.
How old do I look in the photo?(I have a bit of an obsession with this)

me.jpg

Me...the psycho-bitch (or so im told) who loves to see blood and gore. I feel soooo at home here. :)

You are sweet, thanks for posting your pic :super couple:

Who called you a psycho? :outgunned:

Husband? Other family members?

My sister calls me a psycho sometimes :smirk:

Why don't you move your body to my body...before we disappear

Oh What the hell...:facepalm:

561365_445883628756151_1278833913_n.jpg

This pic is about a Month old...its from my facebook profile...

Five points of anyone recognized :confused:

Hey! Are those your toes? Is your second tor a tad longer than big toe, or is it the angle? I have similar, but a bit longer. Do you get ribbed for it? I sure have. Nice to know only good looking guys got these toes!

Back