CamoNoose

Soldiers and Nooses
Hey, thanks to Ropetrick, I found this site. I love all things uniform and boots. I especially love the idea of soldiers being hanged. I have tons of pictures that I have collected through the years. Most of these are not real pics, but manipulations and then I do have some clips that I will try to share as quick as I figure out how to do that.

hi man. i like a lot to watch a military guy hanging noose. i'ts so horny and hot... it's so hard here in portugal, to find a guys who like this things.
if you interested to chat with me, to know more about this fetish, you are welcome.

I get really turned on by hangings. Especially if the guy is wearing the usual cowboy outfit. Jeans and cowboy boots with spurs. What a real turn on. thanks jerry

I have quite some experience to walk dressed in german tarnfleck to the gallows and wait for the executioner.

I really enjoy hanging guys in uniform, any kind of uniform. Very experienced in Ohio with hangings and other forms of breath control. Anyone in Ohio or surrounding states that want to play, contact me!

I can be a soldier, military dude for you to hang. Play with me in my tall riding boots and jhodpurs while I'm dead. That really gets me!! I can be a motor-cop, mountie. You too(?)

Uniforms are not really my thing but a man bravely taking his hanging is! That image definitely works with soldiers involved. Cowboys too! I love a good western hangin'.

I too do love a hot, military guy in his fatigues and combat boots being hung. To see those combat boots off the ground, just dangling there lifeless...

I very like Germans SS Officers hanged by the neck and stripped of their boots in the gallows. Left their feet only in black or grey socks.

I read one account where the Russians took over the hangings at Nueremburg. It wasn't real specific but it made it sound like they did away with the long drop and allowed them to strangle. That's exactly what I would have done. I'd hang the Germans using their method. They certainly never concerned theirsleves with making it quick.

I am devoted to the memory of Nathan Hale, have met with family descendants, own a home on property of family descendants, and maintain a CDG group called Heroes and Boots.nathan-hale-PC060031.jpg

Like booted men particularly in uniforms or workgear being hanged. other gear such as bikers are great too. as for their actions going to the gallows, two kinds of tough condemned are great looking when being taken to be hanged, one that fights the guards not because he is afraid but because he wants to kill as many of his executioners as he can. and ones that go to their fate quiet to show that they can take their fate as well as possible.

Back